McClure Company Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 1, 2018
I wish I was still there, but is was far away from home. it was simple contract work and when I finished my project they let me go. I finished what I started and then it was done.
Pros
good pay
Cons
contract work only
Good company
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 16, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company, but it was 600 miles from home. The traveling got hard. The people and employers were really nice to work with. I would say at time they were alittle unorganized. But overall it was a good job, and great company to work for.
Pros
Could take off if needed
Cons
Far from home
Relocated
Assistant Dispatcher/Admin Assist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 26, 2017
not much to say on this company, management was a bit snobbish and judgemental. It was a bit slow paced for me but due to having to relocate to NC for a sick family member I didn't have alot of time there.
Excellent Team Enviroment
Service Project Manager, Service Ops Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 11, 2015
McClure Company employees and excellent staff of well rounded office and field personnel. The Management team cares about the employees and seeks to nurture their success.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Public Company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McClure Company. Our community is ready to answer.

McClure Company Reviews by Location