McCormack Baron Salazar Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2018
Company does not value its employees nor do they value the residents that resides on the properties they manage. Current upper management staff only goal is their salaries. Residents can back up this review if you go and interview and run into one, question them.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything about them
Horrible Incompetent Management Team
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 9, 2018
This is by far the worse company I've ever worked for in my life. I hate I transitioned with them in 2015. This is a company where hard work is not appreciated, but sucking up to officials from CHA & LAC is highly rewarded.

The multi site Manager for scattered sites is goofy & incompetent and he'll be the cause of companies downfall.

The work environment sucks, no supplies, squirrels, rodents and roaches run a muck on the work site. January 2018, we spent several days working with no heat in the bitter cold at 1324 South Loomis.

Horrible Management Team!!!!!
Over worked & Under Paid
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2018
If you don't suck up to the higher ups and do everything they want you to i.e. the busy work. You will make it NO WHERE! They only have office clerks with assistant manager job duties ao that they do not have to pay you what your worth. They tell you that you need to bw certified and licensed. However, even the peoole who are not, still receive the same pay as you.
Maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Omaha NebraskaFebruary 28, 2018
While working for this company there were many of days they did not have supplies for the Technicians to complete the job properly In a timely manner.
Cons
No restrooms for Technicians, used own transportation for work purposes
Bad Environment
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 22, 2018
Area Manager is disrespectful to property manager and now the area manager is the regional manager SMH if u not in the Click or having relations with management or maintenance then u done for....TRUST ME
Pros
Holiday bonus, own office, helping people find a place to live
Cons
Management, overworked, always fussed at etc etc
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2017
The mccormack baron employees were very nice . we had fun and we always had something to do. i feel like it trained us just in case we wanted to work in an bussiness office.
Pros
On our breaks we had time to get to know one another
Great Company
Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 25, 2014
Good internship that helped me get an idea about what I would be going into with earning my degree in Construction Management. Good working environment to be in with great resources at my disposal at all times.
Development copany for low income housing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2013
Each day started by prioritizing the workload for the day, reading and responding to emails, handling special assignments from the Office Manager, directing incoming phone calls, and assisting with various grants.