McCormick Systems Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work with a family like environment
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 12, 2018
McCormick Systems was an amazing place to work! The office environment was casual and fun but still productive and accomplished. The owners genuinely care about each employee and their families. Dream job!
Satisfaction dealing with customer problems
COMPUTER SOFTWARE INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 8, 2015
Customer support of dedicated software for the Electrical industry. I learned how to deal with a wide variety of computer problems as well as users with varying levels of computer abilities. Management was more interested in the bottom line than building customer relationships. Small office with only three full-time tech support technicians with some co-workers self-serving in handling the customers rather than fully taking care of the customer's needs. The hardest part of the job was taking care of the customers even though I knew it was creating a negative image of my own actions in relation to company goals. While advancement was not an option unless I wanted to change my status (moving to sales for example), the increase in compensation was slow at best. I really enjoyed doing the company documentation, including all manuals, tutorials and the imbedded help files. Downside was usually unreasonable time constraints when those were even given.
Pros
Free lunches and bonuses when sales were above quota
Cons
Slow or no increase in compensation over time
Productive place to work with room to grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 30, 2014
A typical day at McCormick was making coffee, answering phones, opening and sorting mail, sitting in on sales meetings to get a feel about what was going on that week, greeting clients, setting up the conference room with coffee and waters, and food, organizing my own filing system, filing, just basic clerical work. My management was very nice. It is a family oriented business, so they were all very kind and made you feel welcome. The hardest part was being let go due to the recession. I really enjoyed working there and was sad when I had to leave.
Pros
The people, the work, and the environment
Cons
Having to leave