MCG Health System Employee Review

View all MCG Health System reviews

Presentations of productts at/in various retail outlets
Demonstrator (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield, NJJuly 28, 2014
MCG is the name of the Company which does the heiring for other comppanies. Demonstrations range from Keurig and other coffee makers...to retailing at various retail outlets.

Other MCG Health System Employee Reviews

It was ok working for mcg at times
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 16, 2018
My job was taking care of people that was sick and helping the Nurses with them and helping them when they needed me to help.and if I had to go back yes I will
Pros
Cons
Yes we did have health insurance
Collaborative place to work with many experienced and creative people
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 12, 2018
MCG is an excellent place to work. I worked from home and traveled to clients twice per month. I would normally work from 8am to 6pm at home. The job was primarily telephonic / Web-ex consulting with clients and collaborating with the rest of the MCG team by phone to help clients implement and integrate software and maximize the use of the case management guidelines. The culture at MCG was focused on working as a humble, hungry (ambitious) and smart (emotionally and socially). Th most enjoyable part of this job was helping my clients to reach their goals and getting to know them. They were interesting, kind and motivated people. The hardest part of this job was the travel, because it usually involved getting up very early and traveling home very late.
Pros
Great clients and colleagues, generous salary and bonuses, great leadership
Cons
Travel long hours, poor management