MCG Marketing Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was ok
Brand Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2018
I was only a seasonal employee. I stayed a little longer because they needed the work. It was nothing special but NOTHING terrible either. I liked my boss. I liked her boss. They didn't expect much. As long as i did my job there was no issue. I enjoyed the work. It was simple and easy. Tedious but easy. Overall, good experience.
5 hour shift for $17 an hour
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 31, 2018
I was a Nespresso rep at Target for a year. The shifts are only Saturday and Sunday. You had to give samples and sell the coffee machines. It was fun because I was at target and I was never tired since I had coffee. A typical day at work would be clocking in on your phone and then at the end of the day you go home on your computer and complete the mandatory a survey about how many coffee machines you sold and inventory. You do get reimbursement for your purchases of paper towels, water, milk, trash can, water, sugar, etc. Management was at times unprofessional.
Pros
Nespresso coffee, easy money, Target!!
Cons
No benefits
Doing work that makes me Happy
Nespresso Brand Ambassador, Target Stores (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2015
Enjoy working in a retail setting. have a pleasant personality means much to all. I give the upmost respect to all I am in contact with.. I learned to work with the ups and downs that occur in the workplace. But at the end of the day as long as I gave it my all, I am a happy person for doing A job well done.
Pros
taking breaks, enjoying a cup of coffee
Cons
no gas voucher
Working for M.C.G
Vendor/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2015
The work and pay was a great living but to get a permanent position was the down fall. The job it self wasn't too bad to start as a merchandiser.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCG Marketing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

MCG Marketing Group Reviews by Location