McGill Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Specialized office
Prefer not to state (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 29, 2017
Typical day involved administrative office functions. I learned many functional office duties that translated well to another job with much better wages.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Wages
Excellent Working Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinehurst, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Basically, I took care of the entire office. One day I may have edited and executed contracts, another day I may have set up for a company event.
Professional office catering to unique field
Construction Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 21, 2014
My general workload varied widely from when I started, to the position I held when my employment ended. During my time with McGill I oversaw numerous projects including: migration to an upgraded operating system, internal auditing, and streamlining office operations. The largest obstacle I had to overcome was adjusting to a slower paced work environment since their field at that time had a slower production rate. The most enjoyable part of this position was having the time and cooperative coworkers that enabled me to cross train on many of the office functions.
Pros
Commute, benefits package
Cons
Wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McGill Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

McGill Associates Reviews by Location