McKenzie Willamette Medical Center Culture reviews

Great atmosphere
CNA2 (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ORFebruary 17, 2019
Great place to work. Friendly environment. The coworkers are always friendly and helpful. The team work is amazing. When ever you have a question about anything there is always someone to answer you and help you along the way.
Very stressful
Staff RN Float Unit FT Nights (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORJanuary 22, 2018
Always understaffed, management is very impersonal, terrible work schedule, lots of turnover, lots of admits, but lots of learning as well. You're running for 12 hours straight, and the culture especially on NOC shift is against breaks because there is too much to do.
good place to work
Vice President of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORJanuary 5, 2018
good place to work

progressive

nice people

great patient care given with good care providers

current executive team needs work

great place for nurses
Overall a great team to work with
Inpatient Physical Therapist, (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OregonMarch 28, 2015
I'd be still there if it weren't for two vindictive and malicious Discharge Planners (out of 4) and a couple of senior clinical RNs. I worked in most areas of the hospital and was kept busy in a variety of departments throughout the day. The entire inpatient therapy team was awesome and fun to work with as were many of the clinical RNs with whom I still keep contact either by email or FB. Hardest part of the job was working as a team with some of the senior RNs mentioned above. The enjoyable part was dealing with my patients, my therapy colleagues, the staff doctors and most of the clinical RNs who were not so senior and many of the hard-working CNAs. I enjoyed many from all departments in the hospital and I was known to many.
Pros
a great team overall; benefits !!! and working environment
Cons
Mismanagement of financial and staff resources