McKesson

McKesson Employee Reviews

United States5,960 reviews

Found 5,960 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,690 reviews
balancebenefitmedicalcompanyteamwarehousesupervisortraining

It was an excellent experience working for Mckesson. I Definitely recommend it as a good company to work for.

I had a good experience working for Mckesson. They offer me good training and benefits, my position was challenging I did like and enjoyed my job . My position was working remote but I always felt as part of their team. My supervisor was incredible and professional

Great people & atmosphere

It's a great place to work. The employees and management are awesome. It is long hours & overtime but the pay is good and the benefits even better! I recommend

McKesson insights

Based on 2,364 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Easy job

Nice shifts mine was 8-4. I worked from home, weekends off, pay was decent could be better, fired me cause I wasnt vaccinated even tho job was remote...?

Pros

Remote

Not the best management team.

A poor management team can tear a company apart. At the OKLAHOMA CITY Distribution Center, longtime and short-term employees quit due to unprofessional actions by the management team. There is definitely an abuse of authority and horrible favoritism. The management team show as if they don't need you there. I was excited when I started Mckesson, even said that I would retire from the company. Management quickly help change that desire. Working at Mckesson taught me how to be the better example. When you see wrong and you know right. You do better so that you can live better. Mentally.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Horrible

They only keep you until they are done using you. You never know when they will let you go just because. I’ve been told by multiple ppl that everyone only works there for a little bit due to the same issue

Fun place. Laid back

Sometimes unorganized but all in all good place to work. Weekly pay ahowever it is a twmp service that you start put with so no good benifits. People are nice.

Work from home

Pay is fair, company atemprs to make everyone feel involved, no micro managing. Lots of company perks like vitality, company buys lunch from time to time

My experience working there poor management

During walk through interviews the supervisor would say out loud McKesson has deep deep pockets, and would offer very low wages. very strict break times, with meetings every week about someone being one minute late.

Good company

nice place to work. good training and opportunities to advance and change job. fun environment to work at, and have made many friends for life working here.

Good Experience

My job was very easy to learn and my co-workers were extremely nice. Management was easy to access as they were not at the same location as i was. It was a good experience for a call center.

Flexible and good benefits

I’ve been with the company for a year and they are extremely helpful and caring about employees they have great flexibility with schedules. They just don’t pay enough for the work we’re doing especially during blizzard.

Great pay but no life

The benefits are awesome, the pay is great compare with other places, but you dont have a real schedule like 8 hrs, and go home, no this job is come to work and do the job and when is all done you can go home. Some days you can be there 10 to 12 hrs, some days 9 hrs and maybe one day you will be able to get before the 8 hrs. Their policy is very hard. If you are absent, you have points that mean verbal warning and then the next one is written and so and so. Hard to get pto, and at the end you dont have a life. Work all night, sleep all day. If you are young and single this is a good place to work, but if you have family and kids, not the best option.

Pros

Great pay, bonuses and incentives

Cons

Short breaks, no life.

Fun place

Great place to work the managers is very supportive. The pay was very good they made me feel at home. We the insurance was good. I enjoy this place Monday through Friday and off on the weekends

Productive, fun but very strict with rules

McKesson is a great place to work, and I would work there again anytime. The pay is pretty good for what they expect you to do and the staff at my location were very friendly and had good leadership.

No hay ética los superiores ningún profesionalismo todo mal hecho mucha prioridad con los empleados el peor sitio de trabajo q he tenido

Malisima mucha prioridad con empleados no tienen ética para nada peor sitio q he estado explotan a las personas con horas de trabajo mucha manipulación.

To strict and over working

You will get as many hours as you wish but they are very strict on their point system. The job is until so that’s what they mean until, so don’t have anything planned cause you probably will not be off in time.

Great place

Phenomenal health benefits, great hours to work no weekends. You control your paycheck the harder you work the more money you will make. Plenty of opportunity for advancement

Pros

Benefits, pay and work location

Cons

Nothing I can say bad

Great Benefits

Not only do you have great benefits, but you have management that wants to help you succeed in your career. There is plenty of opportunities. You do not feel micromanage. If you have questions your boss is there to help you.

it was ok but very hard

We had a good day got to work right away lots of computer work to be done interesting to see how everything happens Can be stressful the food trucks that come at night are pretty nice the area around the place is nice as well walmart is close so you can get good meals.

Pros

nice place good pay good OT

Cons

Crammed work spaces can be firedeasy

Management stands out in a bad way. there is no opportunity for growth.

Management fell apart and made the place a bitter environment. They had their chosen people and there was no opportunity for growth. They don't hear you.

not worth your energy

good benefits and good pay but it will stray on your mental health. environment is toxic and filled with never ending drama. management doesn’t know what they’re doing half the time and will take advantage of you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at McKesson.
Powered byComparably