How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
McKesson Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,910 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
It was an excellent experience working for Mckesson. I Definitely recommend it as a good company to work for.
I had a good experience working for Mckesson. They offer me good training and benefits, my position was challenging I did like and enjoyed my job . My position was working remote but I always felt as part of their team. My supervisor was incredible and professional
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every work experience is unique. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers.
See more McKesson reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 5,910 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about McKesson
- What would you suggest McKesson management do to prevent others from leaving?31 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McKesson?23 people answered
- If you were to leave McKesson, what would be the reason?19 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at McKesson?16 people answered
- How are the working hours at McKesson?13 people answered
- What are second and third shift hours?12 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make McKesson a better place to work?11 people answered
- What is the best part of working at McKesson?10 people answered
- Do you get holidays off?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at McKesson? What are the steps along the wa…10 people answered
See all questions and answers