McKesson

Found 5,652 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,538 reviews

McKesson insights

Based on 1,472 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

It was an excellent experience working for Mckesson. I Definitely recommend it as a good company to work for.

I had a good experience working for Mckesson. They offer me good training and benefits, my position was challenging I did like and enjoyed my job . My position was working remote but I always felt as part of their team. My supervisor was incredible and professional

Great

Great place to work if you can get passed the physical part of it. I have really emojis my time here! Cons are coming in at 5:30-6 and not getting off until 4 on most nights.

This place is terrible

Enjoy long hours every week while other departments get to leave a 8 hr shift meanwhile your stuck working 12-13 hrs hardly get any time off and guess what when you want a day off you have to make sure no one else is off in the biggest and most important part of their whole warehouse will never work for them again made solid money though

Pros

Money

Cons

Management, hours, lack of pto, area

Fast Pace, Excessive Overtime, Results Driven

McKesson overall is a good company to be employed with; benefits and pay are competitive. The job is rewarding because its in the healthcare industry, gives me a sense of purpose. The warehouse is very fast paced, excellence driven company, but offers very little work/life balance.

Pros

Pay and benefit compensation, vacation time, union environment, incentive pay

Cons

Overtime, management turnover, work/life balance

Productive and extremely fun workplace

I absolutely loved working at Mckesson I was in the freezer working at -20° all equipment was given we work in 45 minute intervalsI learned so much it was a great experience

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Constant monitoring

in the beginning it was fun and autonomous. Then came constant monitoring. I had a good work ethic and did my job but felt that big brother was always watching

Pros

good pay

Cons

monitoring

Wouldn't recommend to friends or family. Flexibility is one of the good things about working here and the benefits are great as well but that's about it.

Love the job and meeting new people

This job will take it out of you. Will have you bending over backwards for no thing and little pay and no appreciation for anything we do. No breaks and has favorites.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

To short breaks no benefits

Crazy Management

If you are friends with management, you will be promoted. If you are friends with the operations manager, you will be move around the company in order for them to find a good fit for you (save their jobs because they are friends). If you are not part of the "IT" crowd, you will be overlooked for any advancement. If you are hurt on the job, you better have a good lawyer because they will not help you in any way. Everyone will rat you out for anything that you say, so ,make sure to keep your mouth shut. They may seem to be your friends but they are not.

Pros

okay benefits

Cons

Management, Hours

Great place

Great place to work supervisors work great with us and do not micro manage you if you quell and complete your task on time. Would recommend working here great

Jobs at McKesson

See more jobs

Great place

Excellent place to work for all! Inclusive, growth opportunities. Keep employees informed. Accommodating. Teaching atmosphere. Great place if changing careers. Instrumental in pandemic crisis.

Pros

Inclusive

Cons

Training

Fun place to work, lots of red flags.

I transferred from Olive Branch Ms. (NRDC) to Grapevine TX. as a lead. I regret I did so. Management doesn't care, bad on 5s. There's no process, bad communication, warehouse isn't zoned. No WMS, no room for growth. Poor equipment. No structure within the warehouse. Stressful environment, no work life balance. Management promotes the wrong people for the wrong positions. High turnover rate. The project team doesn't help the DC with better working qualities. I have been with Mckesson 4 years and 3 months. Dc60 made me resign myself due to the bad management. The NRDC was the best.

Pros

Climate control, friendly people

Cons

Management doesn't care, no work life balance. Ethics plays a major role!

Great Pay and Decent Vacation, Work Life Balance is a big factor here

If you need the money, work here. If not then don’t. It’s not worth you wasting your life, doing hard labor over and over again, breaking your back for them to give credit to other people “they” want to see succeed. If you work here then focus on your financial goals. If advancement comes to you, you’re one of the lucky ones and kudos to you. Also if you live for drama and that’s your life goal then please work the night shift. Warning, pay and benefits are decent, but you will be working a lot of hours.. so if you value your family or personal time, consider this.

Pros

Pay, Overtime, Benefits

Cons

Work life balance, management

Ambiente desagradable

Ahi mucha preferencia y no toman en cuenta el trabajo de una buen empleado cuando entras te ofrecen miles de cosas y nos son capaces de cumplirla no le recomiendo a nadie trabajar para esa empresa

Good group of employees to work with

Management unwilling to work with individuals with disabilities. Provided a reasonable work place to perform job functions. Showed appreciation for reaching or exceeding goals.

It’s ok

It’s an ok company to work for. But you do t get to have a outside life you work long days. The management is a joke so of the management is sleeping with so of the workers

Everybody knows your business

Boring place to work stuck up people management is stupid night shift is a joke they never clean up everybody knows your business chaotic employees but it's a job if you need one

Pros

Cookout once a year

Cons

Break every two hours

Overall ok

Overall it was an ok job. The type of calls you receive are a bit stressful but you figured out how to manage after a while. Hours were fine usually day shift hours.

Discouraging, however the local managers are great

The company overall is a great company and for the most part your job is secure, however, there is way too much demand on overtime. We understand that there is mandatory overtime, but often feel like it is being abused. They have amazing benefits, and do provide lots of PTO, however, they do not recognize doctors notes as proof of why you are out and you get marked if you are already out of sick time off. If they could adjust this and provide more help to spread the overtime out it wouldn't be so hard to keep people.

Pros

Great incentives, manager support, benefits

Cons

Too much overtime

Great benefits, Long hours and Hard work

Not a bad companyNot a bad place to work. Enjoying my time there, coworker we’re cool, new vans for delivery, set routes. Hard work you have to break down your pallets load them according to your route and deliver medical supplies. Long hours.

Good working conditions.

I’m glad I accepted this job. You must be self motivated with good organizational skills. I do a lot of teaching and if you have good IV skills this job is not difficult at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K

Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at McKesson.
Powered byComparably