McKesson

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 1,853 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,690 reviews
balancebenefitmedicalcompanyteamwarehousesupervisortraining

It was an excellent experience working for Mckesson. I Definitely recommend it as a good company to work for.

I had a good experience working for Mckesson. They offer me good training and benefits, my position was challenging I did like and enjoyed my job . My position was working remote but I always felt as part of their team. My supervisor was incredible and professional

Great people & atmosphere

It's a great place to work. The employees and management are awesome. It is long hours & overtime but the pay is good and the benefits even better! I recommend

McKesson insights

Based on 2,368 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun place. Laid back

Sometimes unorganized but all in all good place to work. Weekly pay ahowever it is a twmp service that you start put with so no good benifits. People are nice.

Work from home

Pay is fair, company atemprs to make everyone feel involved, no micro managing. Lots of company perks like vitality, company buys lunch from time to time

Flexible and good benefits

I’ve been with the company for a year and they are extremely helpful and caring about employees they have great flexibility with schedules. They just don’t pay enough for the work we’re doing especially during blizzard.

Great pay but no life

The benefits are awesome, the pay is great compare with other places, but you dont have a real schedule like 8 hrs, and go home, no this job is come to work and do the job and when is all done you can go home. Some days you can be there 10 to 12 hrs, some days 9 hrs and maybe one day you will be able to get before the 8 hrs. Their policy is very hard. If you are absent, you have points that mean verbal warning and then the next one is written and so and so. Hard to get pto, and at the end you dont have a life. Work all night, sleep all day. If you are young and single this is a good place to work, but if you have family and kids, not the best option.

Pros

Great pay, bonuses and incentives

Cons

Short breaks, no life.

Fun place

Great place to work the managers is very supportive. The pay was very good they made me feel at home. We the insurance was good. I enjoy this place Monday through Friday and off on the weekends

Productive, fun but very strict with rules

McKesson is a great place to work, and I would work there again anytime. The pay is pretty good for what they expect you to do and the staff at my location were very friendly and had good leadership.

To strict and over working

You will get as many hours as you wish but they are very strict on their point system. The job is until so that’s what they mean until, so don’t have anything planned cause you probably will not be off in time.

Great place

Phenomenal health benefits, great hours to work no weekends. You control your paycheck the harder you work the more money you will make. Plenty of opportunity for advancement

Pros

Benefits, pay and work location

Cons

Nothing I can say bad

Great Benefits

Not only do you have great benefits, but you have management that wants to help you succeed in your career. There is plenty of opportunities. You do not feel micromanage. If you have questions your boss is there to help you.

it was ok but very hard

We had a good day got to work right away lots of computer work to be done interesting to see how everything happens Can be stressful the food trucks that come at night are pretty nice the area around the place is nice as well walmart is close so you can get good meals.

Pros

nice place good pay good OT

Cons

Crammed work spaces can be firedeasy

not worth your energy

good benefits and good pay but it will stray on your mental health. environment is toxic and filled with never ending drama. management doesn’t know what they’re doing half the time and will take advantage of you.

Fun workplace

It’s of place to work decent pay long hours climate control .. long hours 12 to day… you have to stick to your self very messy…. Great benefits u win new stuff

Flexible

Very Flexible and laid back. There was a quota to meet daily when I was there. Benefits were decent. Good starter job for anyone looking to pursue medical billing.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Compensation

Best place I’ve worked

Some supervisors go above and beyond to help you grow within the company by taking advantage of the benefits offered: tuition reimbursement, training for other positions as well as mentoring.

Not organized

I was in the MT Finance department ; it is like a start up department. It is not organized and no one knows what is going on, including the managers. They expect way too much from the Financial Analyst.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Managers are not knowledgeable, lack of structure

Good Company

Good people. Good company for people who are looking into getting in the pharmacy industry and working long term. Benefits were excellent. Nothing negative to really say about company.

Pros

Work life balance

Easy job

The job is very easy, but there is nothing to it. It feels like factory work with doing the same thing over and over. There is a adaptable PTO plan, but each department has their own “rules” on the amount of time you can actually use. No clear direction on anything, and benefits vary from different departments. They are currently loosing customers with the promise of new ones coming in. No step up meetings after being told there will be some.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Nothing is solid company wide.

Executive Assistant, McKesson Medical Surgical

Assistants paid well, but most have to work extra unpaid hours just to keep their jobs. Need to thrive in "workaholic" culture to succeed. They do pay overtime and offer good benefits. Overall, trade-off is long hours for good benefits, limited time off.

Pros

Great healthcare and retirement benefits

Cons

Workaholic culture

It’s a okay job to have

Okay pay its a good place to work just keep to your self. Not a good place to level up . It’s a good job to maintain. A lot of people there are very messy and they are very nosey

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at McKesson.
Powered byComparably