McKesson

McKesson Employee Reviews

Found 5,195 reviews matching the search
It was an excellent experience working for Mckesson. I Definitely recommend it as a good company to work for.
I had a good experience working for Mckesson. They offer me good training and benefits, my position was challenging I did like and enjoyed my job . My position was working remote but I always felt as part of their team. My supervisor was incredible and professional
employed for 21 years
my position was rifted. severance offered and was told to reapply. Reapplied several times and no word yet for the systems and products i have known for years
Hundred percent good
The hold process of the job was easy just pay attention and you will succeed hard work pays off this company has no problem with giving rewards out best company to work for
Pros
The benefits
Cons
No cons
Nothing stands out
The first year in winston salem, nc was great! Oldsmar fl, great management and staff, family oriented, community driven, jax fl, worst place to work!
Great place to work.
Great place to work, mostly fair to all. Gym, good food, easy to promote if you want to. Most coworkers are helpful. Supervisors are great. Work/family balance is good. Salary is good and a raise annually. Many drug programs to choose from.
Cons: Most are hired temp to perm.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I thought it was great until
I was let go along side about half of my training class. It was three days in and no incidents occurred, there is absolutely ZERO job security. I had a friend work there who worked there for years and was one morning let go after about four years of working there, they were given no reason, and neither was I even after asking. They will rehire you after firing you if they need help again though. this is a very one sided company to work fo, you are disposable McKesson is very corporate. Jen the trainer is the rudest woman I’ve ever met in my life she told a woman in my class who had a seizure that she needed to shut up because she was talking trying to warn of her seizure. I’d sue if I was her worst experience ever
great place to work
McKesson isn't the best place to work in the world but when it comes to warehouse jobs, this one is perfect. The work is simple and easy to understand. The trainers are not always the best and management can get problematic but that's most companies. The workplace culture was great for me and the hardest part of the job was knowing you could be working a 12 hour shift if too many people called in. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people working on the floor with you.
Great Place to Work At
Knowing that you were making a difference in every persons life is what keeps you going. Knowing that you can speak with different people from divers stages in life, places in the world, and statuses just makes you love life more and more. Really makes you feel that you are blessed every day.
Great work environment
Nice work environment. Opportunities to move within the company. You are given adequate coaching's with supervisors to ensure your growth.
Very nice location.
Fast paced
McKesson is a very fast pace job that requires extreme attention to detail. You must be able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours, and adapt to quick changes.
Highly focused on enabling doctors to help cancer patients
The main focus of my team was to help doctors to be as effective as possible working with cancer patients. Every decision was framed around patient safety and security. The culture is extremely flexible but minimalist. Technological advancement is slow but steady.
I enjoyed my time there great environment and decent pay. The hours where great for my home life. The supervisors where extremely helpful and responsive to any questions I had.
People were helpful
People were helpful in getting job completed and training was well organized and easy to move through
Staff never had a problem helping other staff

Management would always aid in staff's learning
Great job if you have knowledge of medical field
***MUST HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF DAY TO DAY PHARMACY OR MEDICAL FIELD***Good training session, Incoming support related calls, document issues, assist pharmacy techs with proper app use to process medicine. communicates with insurance & government agencies. customer service based.
Pros
cafe, gym, free sodas
Cons
Traffic getting to building
It's a good place to work.Thre work was sometimes hard,but they treat they're employess with fairness,respect.kindness and like family and to me that makes such a big difference.
Seasonal
This company will have a open door policy and will also disclosed your personal/work issues with other employees. Also make jokes and talk about other production. When your doing good they will try to encourage others to be just like you or compare them to you. Sometimes in a lot of cases making people hate their top performers. Besides the childish games. The pay is decent.
A great company to work for.
I enjoyed working for McKesson. I received excellent training and benefits. I enjoy working with the Patients. The management staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Disappointing
Used to love working here. Until new management moved in. Place went down the drain quickly. Everyone's true colors show when they are scared to lose their jobs everyday! If you want to work for mckesson, beware of this location!
Drama
Everyone is caught up in employee drama, especially the group leaders. People are friendly, but always look out for themselves and will be quick to throw you under the bus.
Good
It is good work culture in Mckesson and Employee friendly company,

The most enjoyable part of the job is good colleagues and support every one day to day activities.
Enjoyable place, engaging work
Short and sweet. This was a great place to work with a wonderful culture. The technical staff was spot on. Employee review process could use work, it felt like they took processes from all over and created a kitchen sink.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K
1.8K
1.4K
Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

41%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

53%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.