MCLA Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
fun team
Drupal 6/PHP Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 28, 2018
I have worked here for a short period of time. Working there was fun. Working here, I develop a lot of knowledge, great management. I Would recommend this company to anyone interested in employment.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Mcla
Admissions Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North Adams, MAMay 29, 2016
MCLA is an amazing school. They treat the students workers with a lot of respect and kindness. They understand that school comes first, and that students are busy people. The Admissions office is amazing.
Professional And Productive Environement
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Adams, MAMay 1, 2015
Filing sensitive information about students
Research various things in terms of study abroad
Learned how to better interact with people professionally
The hardest part of the job was the amount of work that needed to be done in a given day
The most enjoyable part was the staff was very friendly and professional. It was a perfect balance for this environment.
Pros
Understanding staff
Cons
Workload can become hectic
Great Place to Work.
Office of the President (Current Employee) –  North Adams, MAJanuary 6, 2013
This is a work study position and I couldn't have asked for a better department to work in. It is a great place to learn vital skills needed to do well in an office environment.
Pros
networking with college adminitrators, events, sitting in on meetings
Students voices heard on campus through events
Student Activity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North Adams, MADecember 13, 2012
A typical day at work would be walking around campus seeing what students will like to see happen on campus, or doing events that students will go to and will benefit them. I learned how to work with others and giving them the opportunity for the students voice to be heard on campus through events. The co-workers were very helpful. They helped me with things that i did not have many experience with. The hardest part of the job was finding out were to get exactly what the students wanted, I didn't want to disappoint them. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing everything accomplished. Seeing that everything went good and that students are happy made me happy.
Create new programs for college campus
Student Activities Council, Special Events Chair (Former Employee) –  NORTH ADAMS, MAOctober 16, 2012
Create new programs
Make annual events better
Host weekly events
Host monthly events
Purchase promotional items
Purchase prizes
Work with college departments to promote across campus