MCMC llc Employee Reviews

do not do this to yourself
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mineola, NYApril 27, 2018
Do not work here...there is no reason in the world for you to do this. Honestly, they're a complete scam artist family. They make people in the office lie to families that need real care. They steal and don't pay nurses on time. Its like a joke.
Good company to work for overall.
RN Utilization Review (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 10, 2018
I was let go from this com[any due to the loss of business. They kept me on for nearly two months trying to find a position for me. I was very satisfied with the work I did for them over the last six years. The company was very flexible with me over the years to accommodate my working conditions to enable me to reach my full productivity levels. I worked remotely after the first few years, as most of the utilization review nurses do now.
Pros
working remotely
Cons
location in KS made yearly state tax returns complicated to file since I liv ein MO.
A good place to work
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 10, 2018
Very low stress, especially if you are coming from a hospital workplace, but wages are on the low side compared to other nursing roles. Definitely need good critical thinking and communication skills, but otherwise a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Job is fairly secure, but there isn't much turnover (especially in management positions) so upward mobility is a little limited.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, friendly co-workers/managers
Cons
very out of date computer technology, lower wages
Poor Management
QA (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAApril 19, 2017
Really poor compensation.
Really poor employee appreciation.
Really poor benefits package.
Really poorly organized.
Very little consideration of employee's requests for change and improvement.
Lots of lip-service when voicing concerns to management.
Pros
My co-workers were great.
Cons
See my review.
Great people in the the environment
Invoice/Reports Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 14, 2014
Is a great place to work at. People are all friendly, definitely a good feeling when people around you are fun to be around and nice. Management is friendly and cooperative. Hardest part of the job is trying to advance. Employees get along well one another but the room for advancement is very limited. They would look at candidates not in the company before they get a look at you for opportunities.

I would recommend this company, atmosphere overall is friendly, fun, and people are unique, you will remember them because they are good people.
Pros
Close to the public transportation.
Cons
healthcare
Former Employee
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 6, 2013
Avoid this company, if at all possible.
The pay was good, however, the comment was made by one of the supervisors "we want the nurses chained to their desk".
They offered benefits that they had to be forced to pay.
This company bought a company I worked for & decreased the benefits.
When they laid nurses off, they kept the nurses with limited licensure & certifications.
They kept telling the nurses there was nothing to worry about & one day laid off 23 employees.
The only way to advance in this company is to be a yes man.They are not interested in people thinking outside of the box or offering suggestions for improved work flow.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Culture/ Job Security/ Management/ Work-Life Balance
Some offices are more equal than others
Tier 1 Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 9, 2013
For starters the pay for the Help Desk Tier 1 position is equal to entry level rates in a Tier 1 setting. The expectations of the role however is that of Tier 2 or 3. Managing servers, Active Directory management, and some Application support are part of the Tier 1 Role. Escalations are implied as a one time event and the Tier 1 is expected to learn the escalation teams solution so not to have repeat submissions in the future. The user base also has a below average knowledge of electronics and will flood some offices with mundane issues which can slow down resolution time. Some offices also support out of service/antiquated hardware that is over 8 years old. This can also cause issues with support as there will be extra time dedicated to keeping broken hardware alive for just one more day. Expect to be the 1 if not 1 of 2 supporting a whole facility of 50+ while handling the tasks mentioned.
Pros
OK health plan
Cons
Too much work for too little compensation, high stress environment due to aging infrastructure and non-tech savvy user base
Great Company to work for
Utilization Review Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 27, 2012
My co-workers and upper management were so nice. When I first started everyone was so helpful.
Pros
sick days