MCPc, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Bad company
Technology Senior Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 23, 2018
Bad company horrible garbage nothing good I would rather eat fecies than work for them again please stay away you will regret working for them so bad leave run as fast as you can understand
Excellent organization
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 12, 2018
I worked for MCPc for nearly 2 years for a contract. I had an excellent supervisor while I worked there and the management was very supportive of their consultants.
Pros
Direct deposit and quickly paid expense reimbursements
Cons
Unable to have additional work after project
Excellent Company to work for
Manager of Technical Services (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 17, 2017
This is a very good regional value added re-seller to work for. This is an very entrepreneurial based company. They love to invest in people, services and technology. Management is very good with a small mom and pop feel to the company culture. I recommend MCPc to anyone!
Pros
entrepreneurial focused company
Erie Office
IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Erie, PANovember 8, 2017
Erie Office works very hard to help their employees. The employees are a very smart and good group of workers. Most have a very strong work ethnic towards their assignments.
Good place to start
Configuration Technician Senior (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 9, 2017
For individuals looking to get into the IT field as a technician this is a good place to start. Unless you can get a posting on-site at a customer location your options will be limited to advance. The company provides little to training when it comes to changing roles, but it is not impossible to succeed in the new role.
Great Employees! Top Management needs improvement.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 29, 2017
Pros:
Employees work hard and well together; great teamwork.
Employees care about their coworkers and celebrate life events - baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays, support employees in need.
Company provides 2 cookouts, managers serve holiday breakfast, yearly company picnic, holiday party for kids.

Cons:
Management changes company policies, departments, company goals and business focus often.
Management does not always communicate changes clearly and expediently.
Revolving door
System Support Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 2, 2017
I had 8 managers in 10 months. Not a stable environment. Upper management does not think matters thru when making decisions. Example. Logicalys sale was not thought thru. The sold all major revenue, tier three and left themselves short.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
Direction of the company unclear from month to month
Lots of good people in one place. A steady job.
Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 30, 2017
I enjoyed my time at MCPc immensely. The only reason I left was to find a greater pay scale. It seems that personal issues have affected me more than any practices at the employers behest. They worked with me when I had trouble getting into work without a vehicle and made my hours flexible. Only downside is that some of the upper-level employees that have been there for a while and aren't exactly amazing at their job are allowed to stay in their position usually by affiliation with the CEO or other veterans in the company. Even still, the work is not too demanding and the teams are very personable. There are plenty of incentives and bonuses.
Pros
Awesome Co-workers, Bonuses and Raffles, Work events (labor day bbq, 4th of july fireworks, health fair)
Cons
Slim to none
work and life separation but equal
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  North Olmsted, OHJanuary 23, 2017
work tickets
answer phones
respond to emails
deploy, image, and update computers/phone
update software, firmware and keep driver up to date
Fantastic company
Configuration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 30, 2016
Great company to work for. Management is very flexible. People are very nice. Overall a fantastic company to work for. Work hard, have a positive attitude.
Great place to earn valuable experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 17, 2016
I was given many opportunities to learn and grow through hands on experience. Overall my experience was good. I would continue to work here in my existing capacity.
bad place to work for
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, TNSeptember 16, 2016
they have poor management skills and he's the worst place to work forthe management team there is not friendly at all.the working hours are not great at all they are horrible
Pros
there was no pros
Cons
mCP is a very poor place to work for
Productive and fun workplace while I had the opportunity to work there
PC Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 9, 2016
This company was a pleasure to work with, and I felt fully utilized, whether I was using my technical skills to image computers or just doing heavy lifting and sorting. I was also appropriately compensated for the many hours I spent working there. My coworkers kept things fun while making sure we all got our work done. I learned a lot at this job about computer imaging and initial setup, as well as how a warehouse operates. Unfortunately, it is seasonal work for several employees, so I do not always have the opportunity to work there, but I appreciate when they can help me help them.
Pros
Consistent hours and pay, highly enjoyable work environment
Cons
Seasonal
Indoor Fitness facility
Partner Management Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2016
The employees other than management make that company go. People are very friendly there. They are very much involved with local charities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
some of the sales people get screwed
Relaxed environment that completes it tasks.
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIMarch 21, 2016
From the start of the day to the end, all clients are attended too as any client should be, the structure at this company is dynamic to meet the needs of the employees and their clients.
productive and challenging work with good co-workers
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  WANovember 24, 2015
good place to work with good benefits and a challenging work environment. supportive management of workers family obligations and time
comfortable working environment
Lead Configuration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MichiganOctober 20, 2015
I experienced a lot of lateral moves within the branch and earned additional responsibility. All of the people I've worked with have been great. The working environment is comfortable but driven.
Review of a typical work day.
Remote Support Technician at The Timken Company (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 14, 2015
Working here at the Timken company has got me used to corporate life and it let me see the good and the bad of it. The group of techs that we have on-site are great. We work well as a team and help each other when needed. The hardest part of the Job is tying to help a client that has an issue that is out of your control because of policies or just waiting for someone else to do there job so that you can finish yours and resolve an issue.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
Waiting on others
Productive and exciting work place with great work culture
Business Applications Intern (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioOctober 12, 2015
Fantastic Company with great corporate governance. Management and co workers were more than willing to help acclimate new hires and influence one another to help grow productivity and quarterly earnings.
Pros
Plenty of opportunities to move up and expand skills
Interesting job with lots of freedom if working in home office
Outside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAOctober 6, 2015
If you want to be your own boss, this is the job for you. You make your own schedule and call prospects that you want in your account base. Don't expect much field support though.
Pros
Freedom to make your territory
Cons
Lack of local support if you don't live where offices are located

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCPc, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.