MCR Health Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good benefits and pay terrible work atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLAugust 24, 2018
Management leads by intimidation constant firings of good people without any warning. One day someone is there next you learn they were fired. Worst working environment i have ever worked in.

Would not recommend it
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Environment and management
busy environment pediatric clinic
certified nurse assistant/phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 23, 2018
high in customer service busy environment fun to work with children and employees. data entry year round meeting awards and acknowledgments. doctors performs well.
Ghetto Hot Mess
Leadership (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 21, 2018
The worst work experience of my entire professional life. Horrible leadership. Many of them have no clue what they are doing. Totally unprofessional. Ghetto Ghetto Ghetto.
Pros
Leaving at 5pm
Cons
Coming in at 8am
N/a
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLJune 12, 2018
It's a good/bad company to work for they have there good but also have there bad. The employees are over worked and under paid. The patient is always right even when in the wrong.
Revenue Cycle (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLMay 25, 2018
great benefits, family oriented, very understanding of personal issue that if you need to take time to regroup they understand and work with you. open door policy
Rum out there before you died of stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 18, 2018
you will ended have a stroke or heart attack.
Lots to get pointed.
No job secured.
Small.mind people.
Rude management,don't care about the poor there no respect no care.
Dr doesn't spend enough time with patient.
I plead the 5th.
Team Leader and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 17, 2018
At first it was great to work at MCRH, but after10 years they lost their respect for the employees and started to take the side of the patients when they were wrong. They also put up camera's in all their sites. They always gave the employees negatively on all the things that we did wrong. Never told us how great we did. If they would treat their employees with respect and took good care of them . The employer would not have to worry about all the patients being treated badly.. I was hoping to work until I retired from there but I left a year ago and I don't have any stress anymore. I'm working for a provider that treats their employees with respect and treats was great.
Cons
Too many to list
dont waste your valuable time
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLMay 15, 2018
This work environment is just terrible, management does not listen and are very arrogant. HR does not follow through with anything. Don't waste your valuable time here.
Pros
lunch time
Cons
management ignorant
Stressful job
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Palmetto, FLMay 9, 2018
You have to work on a quick pace.
Manager for PSR is really rude and unprofessional.
You don't get told when policy is being changed or when there are new ones.
You get in trouble for the dumbest things ever.
Supervisor above manager will not help you out they will basically make you feel bad and turn everything on you.
Pros
1 hr lunch
Cons
unprofessional managers/supervisors
you have to have thick skin
PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMay 9, 2018
If you liked people talking down to you and making you bad for everything that you do than maybe this is the place for but not for me.I talk my Job and Everything that i do very serious.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
unprofessional adminstrators

Want to know more about MCR Health Services?

Ask a question
terrible place
Receptionist II (Former Employee) –  Parrish, FLMay 2, 2018
when i worked for this company, it was all about "who" you knew. If you weren't liked by your supervisor they would find a reason to fire you. Florida is a right to work/fire state, so no explanation was needed.
Pros
theygive you as many days off as government agencies off, and paid
Cons
they work you to DEATH
Senior Leadership....especially HR dept....retalitory mentality
HR dept (Former Employee) –  officesApril 12, 2018
Observed terrible behavior from Sr. Leadership.....HR.....would laugh at videos of employees having accidents on the job. Complete lack of empathy.

HR leader retaliated against employees who provided critical feedback to her.....usually by writing them up. Sr. Leadership constantly getting increases.... $10000 increases at a time.

Complete lack of confidentiality amongst HR dept.....many times complaining about employees....how stupid they are....how can we get rid of them.

Disgusting place to work. Low standards....high turnover.....lack of respect.....low morale.

New President needs to get a clue. ....wake up and realize those folks working closest to you.....are not helping but hurting you.
Pros
Cons
everything
Overall good company but lacks when it comes to benefitd
Manatee (Current Employee) –  ManateeApril 12, 2018
It's ok to work there but insurance takes all the pay check could use a job that provides retirement and helps pay for insurance. But over all staff works us to improve
Stressful environment
Patient Services Rep. - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 5, 2018
Lots of telephone and in person interaction with patients. Not enough time in the day to get all the extra assignments done. Highly stressful environment.
Pros
Lots of interaction with patients and outside health providers.
Cons
Stressful environment.
Loved my coworkers
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 20, 2018
I loved my patients they made my job the best , all the doctors I’ve worked was easy going and made my job a breeze you’ll love working here the speciality unit is the best as well
Varied each day.
Director of Insurances, VP Revenue Cycle (Current Employee) –  officeFebruary 16, 2018
Good vision and mission statements. Staff tries very hard. Too much micromanaging. No changes, ideas, etc without approval of CEO. Very stressful work environment. High turnover rate.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
see above
Horrible Work Experience!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLFebruary 5, 2018
First of all they Under paid me! No proper management support. Severe micro management. Invading privacy by many many, many cameras and according to staff the cameras have audio, also calls are being screened. Big blame game, and pointing fingers, the bottom feeders (team leads and charge nurses) are always held accountable. The higher ups are the ONLY relevance not even the providers are respected. Intimidation is a tactic. No proper training. Very disorganized. NO RAISES!!! Some employees complain they haven’t received a raise in 3 or more years. HUGE over turn they can’t keep employees long enough to run offices smoothly, the phones are neglected because of the lack of help in the front the work load is overwhelming. Shame on this organization taking advantage of these employees. I was relieved to have walked away. Worst work experience in my life!!!!
Benefits
Great place for advancement
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 24, 2018
Joining MCR is lilke having a work family, very fast paced!
Depending on job title you can always more toward advancement in the company.
Diverse work culture, Love it!!!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Short staff
Unprofessional Retaliation bad Management overall
PSR (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, FLNovember 19, 2017
Company has currently workers that have very little education and very bad at ettics, ordinary manners. Customer service skills below expectations. Physicians without total ettics living entire patients rescheduling appointments ( Dr. no show to work). Workers refused to collect copayment very disorganized and hostile environment to work for poor management at their sites.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Terrible Place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 23, 2017
Overall highly stressful place to work. Does not "feel like a family" as advertised. Patients are highly complex and there is always a shortage of staff, which they are aware of and do not care. It is all about numbers to them. Moral is terrible and turnover is high. There are much better places to work.
Pros
Cons
Highly stressful environment. Short-staffed. Non-supportive upper management.