MCRA

Working at MCRA: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Overall good company

Overall company is a good company to work for. Hours at golf courses are stressful and can take a toll on you. Upper management is hands on and willing to help in any way needed. If you are doing your job well you are left alone and not bothered by upper management.

Pros

Free food, merchandise discounts

Cons

Long hours, lot of turnover in part time staff

Career Advancement and Growth Assurance

Wonderful opportunity to have worked for such an innovative and growing company. Management has vision and is very talented strategic. Industry experts in the medical device space. It was a pleasure working MCRA.

MCRA insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Job of a Lifetime

I absolutely LOVE this place. The people were amazing to work with, and all were always willing to help if you had a need they could assist with. No game players here, everyone got along great, and worked very, very hard. Management was amazing as well. I was constantly challenged and learned an incredible amount while working here. I really stepped outside my box and it was awesome. Some days I feel like my day was 3 minutes long and I'd look back and think "what did I do today" as the day went so fast. Job of a lifetime in staff, management, salary!!

Pros

People!! Was really nice that they supplied coffee, tea, soda, etc. Was able to attend multiple society meetings.

Cons

I had to move.

Temped there for 4 months

I had the pleasure to work at MCRA in the past. This company truly invested in my training although I was there to temp. That was impressive. Also, the people are nice and would answer any questions you have. Another plus, health benefits kicked in right away.

Pros

Great workplace, good learning opportunities

Cons

One office snitch, goes back to the owners for things that dont even make sense.

clients were amazing

The clients made the job worth while and that is why I stayed as long as I did. always something to do. shifts go by fast. co-workers were mostly nice.

Not a place to retire with

Provided a great opportunity to learn a new field. Offers quick advancement if the timing is right. Co-workers were amazing. I made great friends. The hardest part of the job was lack of leadership and dealing with the 'Old Boys Club.'

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCRA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about MCRA in popular locations

• MCRA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?