MDA Information Systems LLC Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Horrible and terrible place
image analyst (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 17, 2017
I relocated from 5 states away for what I thought was a fantastic opportunity. I experienced constant harassment from the men and was laid off after a year's time.

They treat you like a slave and a number. You don't matter with this company. It's a production environment like a factory, but at least in a factory you're in a union---not here. It's very elitist and you're constantly reminded that if you're not from the area originally, you'll never be a manager.
Cons
Sexism, elitist, favoritism, idiotic management
IT Infrastructure Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMay 26, 2014
Great opportunity to have an impact in multiple areas of the business.
Innovative projects, diverse staff, friendly office culture
Geospatial Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDOctober 19, 2012
MDA is a fantastic company to work for. Upper management is very receptive to new ideas from all position levels. It gave me the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects to help develop my professional skills and I ended up leaving with an expanded network of friends and colleagues. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the constant anxiety of budget-based layoffs, but everything else was enjoyable.
Pros
staff is treated exceptionally well, the work was interesting and coworkers were enthusiastic and collaborative
Cons
constant anxiety regarding job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MDA Information Systems LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

MDA Information Systems LLC Reviews by Job Title