Productive and great company to work for.
Accounts Payable Clerk I and II (Former Employee) – Norfolk Virginia – August 2, 2015
• Receive in all checks that are for Accounts Payable and tallied up the amounts and distributed to Accounts Receivable
• Matched all invoices together on a daily basis to ensure accuracy and timely process
• Performed research for all Accounts Payable II Clerks for invoices discrepancy resolution
• Matched invoices to purchase orders confirmed the amount of products ordered to the totals received
• Provided senior level leadership and junior level employees by answering questions and assisting in special project completion
• Preformed simple, routine accounting clerical tasks to include, but not limited to data entry, post invoice payments, calculate and verify amounts, file accounting records.
• Assisted in the preparation of accounting reports by following standard accounting procedure and instruction
• Assisted in all audits and research in a timely manner