Meador Staffing Services

Meador Staffing Services Employee Reviews

United States113 reviews
Flexible work hours, and the pay is reasonable
Only worked part-time, but was very flexible for my working process.
Learned new warehouse skills. The workplace was relaxed but professional. Job representatives helped people find what exactly the type of jobs they are looking for.
Contract work
I have a choice of jobs and locations to choose from. Some jobs have the option of being hired after the initial temp position is completed. There are several offices, so I can choose the location I want to work at.
I have enjoyed working for Meador Staffing
Meador Staffing provides different opportunities for their employees and their needs. You are able to work full-time, part-time, temporary or long term assignments.
Good pay
I enjoy working for this company. They offer great pay, great benefits, and great hours on jobs that aren't short term. Short term jobs give better pay, but the hours are lower.
Meador staffing provides opportunities for employment placement
Friendly staff, goes the distance to help with employment placement. They will assist with enhancing resumes and will give you tips on how to prepare for interviews.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Great contract assignment
Enjoyed working for them, only changed employer because I needed health insurance benefits for my family. Started working a temporary assignment and was offered the job permanent.
Fun Place to work for and learn a lot of stuff.
Excellent! I had a great time working for the company and learning a whole lot of things from them. They did not discriminate on race or religion.....
I wasn't an employee, I was contract
I didn't work here, I was employed at various places by them. Indeed is forcing me to write this. I would reccomend their services to my friends and family.
Great Environment. Hiring process was very efficient
I went to the office to file my start paperwork. The environment seemed friendly and everyone i chatted with was pleasant. A great business model with model employees
This is a temporary employment agency
I only had one temporary assignment through this company. I was hire by the company that I was sent to. My experience with Meador was positive and I would recommend this company.
Says one thing does another
Said they would help when I had a problem with the job they put me at, but terminated me instead. I was really disappointed. Had they been honest, things would be different.
Excellent company to work for
Very good company to work for.. The pay is very decent they take care of their employees and they make sure you get what you deserve as far as promotions and raises
Best job I've had
Meador Staffing wasn't just a place I went to in order to make money, it was another home with another family that I loved. Every employee was very friendly and I made new best friends throughout my time there. The work never got too overbearing and the management always worked with my schedule in case I had an emergency. Overall, this was the best job I've had. For so many reasons and more.
I had a great experience
I was always respected and provided work. One of the best temp agencies. They really work towards building a relationship with you and finding the perfect role that fits both the employee and employer.
Great
Worked multiple temp Jobs through this company great work environment plenty of options for work resources the staff was very helpful in finding a job that fit for me
Ok
They don't spend the time to contact you if you leave an assignment or it's over then you are basically back at square one all over again. It's good for a start up but that's all.
Cool Place
Its an Ok agency to work for, they just aren't concerned with helping you find a better job after they've given you one. Assuming your not satisfied. But there's plenty of work, in most cases.
Pros
Being a staffing agency, plenty of work
Cons
Not much advancement
Stressful hot & quick pace work environment
It was stressful working in those extreme conditions for $9.50/hr. Some of the staff members were trying to be too strict that worked the same positions.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Extreme temperature conditions
If you are old, do not waste your time
They only want younger people. They do nothing for the older workers. I have over 40 years experience and Meador has choosen not to help me find work. I have not been on even 1 interview. This is called age discrimination. There were jobs that I could have done but I was looked over.
Pros
Cons
Lack of interest to find a jobs for older people who have to work.
Temporary Work Placement
Meador endeavors to match your job skills with the appropriate employer group for temporary or permanent management. If an employer group desires to accept you, then they either need to purchase your contract or you not have worked for Meador for over 90 consecutive days
Pros
They make the effort to job place you based on your skill set
Cons
Certain employer groups' employees at times can be aggressive and offer limited help
Productive and fun work place
Fun place to work at and obtain a lot of experience and skilled trades that you may need in the future. They offer lots of over time hours here and there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meador Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.