Meador Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Great
Temp (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 28, 2019
Worked multiple temp Jobs through this company great work environment plenty of options for work resources the staff was very helpful in finding a job that fit for me
Ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXJanuary 9, 2019
They don't spend the time to contact you if you leave an assignment or it's over then you are basically back at square one all over again. It's good for a start up but that's all.
Cool Place
Plant-Forklift Driver/ Operator/ Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Its an Ok agency to work for, they just aren't concerned with helping you find a better job after they've given you one. Assuming your not satisfied. But there's plenty of work, in most cases.
Pros
Being a staffing agency, plenty of work
Cons
Not much advancement
Stressful hot & quick pace work environment
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 2, 2018
It was stressful working in those extreme conditions for $9.50/hr. Some of the staff members were trying to be too strict that worked the same positions.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Extreme temperature conditions
If you are old, do not waste your time
Unemployed looking for work. (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, Pasadena, Clear Lake,TxJuly 30, 2018
They only want younger people. They do nothing for the older workers. I have over 40 years experience and Meador has choosen not to help me find work. I have not been on even 1 interview. This is called age discrimination. There were jobs that I could have done but I was looked over.
Pros
Cons
Lack of interest to find a jobs for older people who have to work.
Temporary Work Placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TX 77536July 3, 2018
Meador endeavors to match your job skills with the appropriate employer group for temporary or permanent management. If an employer group desires to accept you, then they either need to purchase your contract or you not have worked for Meador for over 90 consecutive days
Pros
They make the effort to job place you based on your skill set
Cons
Certain employer groups' employees at times can be aggressive and offer limited help
Productive and fun work place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2018
Fun place to work at and obtain a lot of experience and skilled trades that you may need in the future. They offer lots of over time hours here and there.
Helpful Staffing Agency
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMay 25, 2018
Staffing agency that provided both ample information and opportunity in order to help me find a temporary job that both paid well and gave enough hours.
Great at finding positions that fit the employee
Office Clerk/ City of Pearland (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXMay 24, 2018
they helped with a position that gave me opportunity to learn about the community of Pearland. I felt very involved with the City of Pearland when I worked there and I would love a career that works with community and people.
Pros
quick at finding a position
Working as an Administrative Assistant at Dockwise
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2018
I only worked temporary on one job assignment which lasted about 3 months at Dockwise. I really liked the job. I was hired as an Administrative Assistant and helped various departments do any overflow items that were needed. I volunteered to fill in for the Receptionist when she went on breaks & lunch time. Sometimes I helped with the luncheons that were done.

The job was supposed to last 4 months but as the Holidays got closer, the work got slower. So in then end they ended my assignment sooner than expected. I was asked to come back some months later to fill in for a week for the Receptionist desk while she was out on vacation, which I did.
Pros
I'm a people person and I enjoy helping others, so helping out various departments was right up my alley.
Cons
The con was the job ended too soon, I wasn't ready to leave when the work got slow. I would have liked to go permanent.
productive
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Clear Lake, TXApril 15, 2018
I did not work for this company, it is a staffing agency. They found me a job working administrative and the company that I was working for wanted me to do things that I did not approve of.
This was a good Temp agency to work for
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXApril 9, 2018
I really liked working for this temp agency and the people there are all so friendly. This was only a 3 month assignment so I did not interact with the office too much in that time frame.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Temporary assignment
Meador Staffing Service
Recruiter / Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 31, 2018
Meador Staffing Services is a regional staffing company with 6 locations in Houston area.

It is a family run business. The company works hard to be a Christian based company that offers a family first environment.

It offers a stable environment for those wanting to work in the staffing industry. The focus of the company is primarily temporary operations in the Light Industrial and Administrative support areas. The organization has the ability to provide professional and technical placement on a contract or direct hire basis.
Pros
Stable Company that will support your family.
Cons
Advancement opportunities can be limited due to the company's size.
Nice place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 20, 2018
Nice place to work. Gives good job assignments close to home. Would recommend to someone just starting out in the work place. An excellent way to get experience and started in a new job field.
Pros
nice people
Cons
need to have reliable transportation.
Onetime
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2018
I worked a VIP party at Costco and it was very exciting I got to meet a lot of nice people and helped a lot of nice people and I really enjoyed the experience of working the VIP party
Pros
Met new people and had a great time
Cons
No other assignments available
Temporary Service
STAFF FORCE (Former Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXFebruary 19, 2018
I had not worked for vary many temporary services before. this service placed me with Bombardier for a temp to hire position, to which I was permanently hired to the company.
temp service
Dispatcher/Office Work (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TX 77504February 19, 2018
I worked for this temp service out of Pasadena,tx. my location was Wichita falls, tx. I worked for them for 44 months at same location. They did nothing about trying to get me on full time with the company I was staffed with. They were always working on it every time I made a call
Pros
good money
Cons
temp service
Bilingual Receptionist
Bilingual Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 14, 2018
Greet clients and family members. Check them in for their appointments and direct then to their next location. Answer a multi-line phone and route calls to appropriate person.
Provides quick employment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXFebruary 13, 2018
I interviewed, tested, and signed paperwork all in one day with the agency. I also started an assignment within 2 weeks of my first interview. Great Place to work if you are not looking for anything permanent.
Poor compensation for your skills and experience.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2018
The agency sends you on jobs that your skill set is not comparable to make money off their clients. They do not pay well because they take the majority of the payment associated with the contract.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meador Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.