Meadow Ridge Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Nit pickers
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTApril 8, 2018
I'm an LPN how worked there via an agency and did staff relief. They did nor will they ever have enough staff there, on account they fire their employees for insanely small things.
Pros
pay is better than most places
Cons
management is PETTY
caring staff and very interesting clients
Resident & Assisted Living (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTMarch 23, 2018
I worked with management to provide a Spa in the facility. It was/is a beautiful place and I enjoyed my clients as well as many of the staff. We worked together to create events and learning activities such as meditation, tai chi easy and stress reduction for staff and residents.
Great working culture, very supportive.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTFebruary 6, 2018
Excellent support from management as well as staff. Different departments worked collaboratively to solve problems and complete events. Communication was valued and all participated in learning opportunities.
Pros
supportive
Cons
small staff
Meadow Ridge
Executive Assistant/Special Projects Manager (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SC 29016August 11, 2017
Wonderful place to work. I utilized many skills and gained many more. It taught me a lot about managing others and trusting my intuition. The most enjoyable part of the job was the CEO. The hardest part was the commute from where I lived.
Pros
Loved my boss/manager
No Hours
CDL Driver Class B (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTJuly 12, 2017
If your looking for 40 hour work week this is not the place. When I was hired HR and the department supervisor promised me I would work at least 40 hours a week. I never worked 40 hrs. and just before I left I was down to 24 hours a week.

The job is not difficult and the coworkers are great. A typical day involved getting your schedule, and performing a pre-inspection on vehicles. Then driving seniors to doctor appointments or other events. On slow day I was assigned to clean the buses and cars.

Cons: Pay day is every 15 days. Most seniors expect that you provide aid service also.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
no work hours, long pay periods, no set schedule
Have a productive day with residents.
Dietary Aide/Server (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTApril 18, 2017
I make sure i am punctual at my work schedule. Start of my shift is to prepare the meals on the tray for our residents. Making sure we have all the stocks ready for the next meals. Serving the residents on a timely manner during lunch time and dinner time. Asking them if there are anythings they need to make them feel important. I had the pleasure of working with people that knows teamwork. My challenge at my work was to understand the need of every residents that can't communicate well because of health issues.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Upscale facility
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Redding, CTApril 28, 2016
Very busy work environment. Beautiful settings. Good pay and benefits. Management is very demanding and not very supportive. Your on your own and do not expect soft feelings.
Pros
good pay
Cons
extremely demanding
depends on what you're into
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Redding, CTMay 24, 2015
Meadow Ridge can be beneficial depending on the experience you're looking to gain. if you're not looking to advance and find it difficult to work with the elderly or pretentious individuals, this isn't the place for you.
Productive & fun place to work while you are also able to gain experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Redding, CTApril 27, 2015
Typical day at work for me is not always typical, everyday there is new information that can be learned while also gaining experience . My coworkers are phenomenal, we have a great team together.
it was ok
cna (Former Employee) –  West Redding, CTFebruary 4, 2015
the company is ok a little unorganized only worked there a small period cant give a full report vsdgfwertgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtg
A wonderful healthcare facility where residents our ALWAYS come first.
Certified Nurse's Assistant (CNA) and Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Redding, CTApril 15, 2013
This place is a wonderful place to work. I have been able to grow as a healthcare provider as this institution is very well organized and management is on top of everything. Everyone worked together to provide tender love and care to our residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meadow Ridge. Our community is ready to answer.

Meadow Ridge Reviews by Location