Mears Group Employee Reviews

Productive working company
Truck driver/ laborer (Former Employee) –  Rosebush, MIOctober 31, 2013
Drove Truck on a daily basis. Management was always available with answering questions and taking care of any problems. The hardest part of my job was being gone away from home for long periods of time.
Company was a great learning experience.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 20, 2013
Great crew to work with always room for growth and move forward.
Company has given me a chance to learn and progress in a filed that i am highly interested in.
ECDA Technician (Former Employee) –  Rosebush, MIFebruary 19, 2013
Upon arrivial at the job site I mark an locate the target area of examination. I learned to perform direct examination on live natural gas line to determine the integrity of the gas line. I work well with the group of guy on the crew that i am assigned to. I give a 110% effort in performing my inspection. There is no hard part to my job. I live by the motto which states " When you love what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."
Pros
traveling and seeing the world. being a valuable asset to my company.
Cons
being away from family and home for long periods of time.
This was the most exciting job ever!
Shuttle Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2012
First of all, I love driving! And I liked meeting different people from every race. I learned excellent attitude and safe driving gave you not only good tips but wonderful customer service skills. Everyday was exciting, because of a good relationship with my co-workers, we all work together and made the job easy. The hardest part of my work day was sitting between assignments, when it was slow it got very bored and the day would be long and drawn out. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting assignments from Sea World to the airport. The animals were good passengers and it was interesting to know different things about them from their trainer or whom ever accompanied them.
Pros
we got unreported tips everyday
Cons
slow season we didn't make any tips
Growing company in the Horizontal Directional Drilling business.
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Rosebush, MIAugust 19, 2012
Good comany to work for. Decient benifits. The maintenace shop is a little behind times and hard to keep up with the ever growing new technology.
Pros
overtime and field work on ocasion
Cons
no paid vacation or time off.