Med Center Therapy Employee Reviews

Despicable
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2019
Worst place to work ever. Boss is a snake and condescending. Tries to hire pretty girls in front office to bring in business. Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Worse place to work ever
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 16, 2019
The manager is the worst manager I have ever worked with. He's rude, demeaning, threatening, and unprofessional. Parking is a nightmare. There were so many illegal practices that were implemented, and he even paid a bonus to employees to write fake 5 star reviews.
Pros
The staff and patients are nice.
Cons
The manager, the way the company is ran, the parking
Collaborative Team Free Lunch Wednesdays Located in Med Center
Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2019
In this role I have been supported, trained, and given the opportunity to grow. The owner is encouraging and has taught me so many things. The work environment is wonderful and you really feel like a family here. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that I can help people reach their full potential, interacting with our amazing patients, and knowing that we can help people on the road to recovery via our amazing physical therapists.
Pros
Free Lunch Wednesdays, parking on-site
Cons
Limited Parking
Okay job
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2018
Work was stressful because you never knew what type of attitude the boss was in that day. He would treat the receptionist different than the therapist and at the end of the day it would be stressful.
The owner/ Director of the clinic can be verbally abusive
Receptionist/ New patient intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
You have to have some thick skin and be very desperate for a paycheck to endure the verbal abuse from the owner of this clinic. The owner is a car salesman type of man that will sale you on what a great company it will be to work for. He will tell you about the bonuses and about a cruise. All lies. Not to mention the inappropriate comments that he will make about how you look in your scrubs. You will need to get clarification as to what your job responsibilities are. He will make you think it is your responsibility to bring patients into his clinic. In all my years of working I have never in my life been cursed at by an employer and threatened to be fired if as many times as I had by this employer. He will threaten to fire you and scare you to get his patient count up. It is not the front desk receptionist job to bring patients into the facility. That is why he has a marketer. The owner/director is the cause of his office drama. He is the type to talk about all his employees behind their backs to different employees and he may even accuse another employee of talking bad about you when in reality it is him doing the talking. Please think twice about working for this company, or just use this review to do your job better.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesday and the kind patients
Cons
Verbal abuse by the owner/director. Short lunches.