Medasource Employee Reviews

Wonderful company
Senior Benefits Analyst (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 28, 2019
I had a wonderful experience with Medacource, I highly recommend them! I would work with them again in a heartbeat. They are attentive to employees. They care about your concerns, they work with you and even help you find add’l work after your project ends. What a great company! What else could you possibly ask for in a company. Great Job!

Athafeverything!eeverything!everythingMedasource.
Pros
I listed in my review
Cons
I have none to report
Provided assistance in obtaining a contract position.
Revenue Integrity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2019
Recruiters have been responsive to requests via phone or email and also seem to be willing to help find another position now that my contract has ended.
fun work environment
LEAN AGILE SCRUM MASTER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 16, 2019
its a good company to work with,fun work environment and it give opportunity to expand.They are very professional and never delayed my salary even an hour,i've experienced nothing but continued growth and collaboration,management works with you to work towards both your personal and professional goals.the base salary is considerably low.
Great
Benefits Coding Analyst (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLAugust 15, 2019
Work is fast paced. Scope of work may change depending on business needs so flexibility is key for success. The project is very interesting and opened up a new world of medical coding.
Great company
Technical Youth Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 18, 2019
They are truly hard at work trying to provide us a job going beyond the call of duty. They are the best temporary service I have ever worked for in all my years of employment.
Ok at first
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2019
Working for a temp agency is not that bad. From my experience the beginning was great as time went on things changed you get no support and began to feel unappreciated. You will face many challenges in life but it's only so much you can take.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
No support
excellent company
EMR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2019
A great company. They take great care of their employees, they are easy to contact. they do not micro manage. the pay is great and work life is flexible. I have met.
PRoductive and great to work for
Computer Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2018
They are a good company, payment was always on time, they allow you to travel with them, there is room to grow within the company, and your able to meet new and great people on the job.
Pros
PEr diem
Cons
30 minute lunches
Great
Consultant /Trainer/ Revenue Cycle / Powerchart (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2018
To work for this company is excellent. They are always helpful and willing to go beyond to make sure to provide work for there employees. Great people to work for
Collaborative Work
Indiana Health Information Management (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 5, 2018
Work with medical records reviewing documents for duplicate's and other medical documents to ensure patient records are complete.

Learned how to merge duplicate records, mark patient's for possible duplicate and to accurately review document's to ensure patient documents are in correct chart.

No part of the job I would consider hard and all of the work was enjoyable!
Productive and enjoyable environment
Cerner CPM Go-Live Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 18, 2018
Medasource provided loads of information, and everyone from management was always so very helpful and willing to help when needed. The go-live I participated in Salt Lake City went very smooth, and was very organized.

This was by far was one of the best go-lives I've participated in. Would love to work with them again.
Pros
Lots of flexibility, and no micromanaging
Prime example of a developed system
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2018
First day of support could easily be relative to the first day at any typical job. Intensity is high as well as the desire to complete everyday task. Typically the intensity level decreases as the confidence in support increases. Next, you’ begin to notice a pattern of fewer mishaps until they’re no longer an issue. Great job!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 31, 2018
Nice company to work for. Would work there again. If I was to change anything, it was having to wait 60 days before my health insurance kicked in. With previous employers, I was insured on day one.
Excellent Company
Epic Bridges Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2018
This job was actually at Vanderbilt. All that I have answered applies to them also. The work was very collaborative as was the team. We were treated with respect.
Great Place
Clinical Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2018
Everyone is wonderful, involved and great communicators. My recruiter was fantastic.Decent benefits, great schedule and pay. I was a contractor for this company.
Production
Data Integrity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2017
I really enjoy this position and they are very nice . This is a great place to work for and I hope that people will apply for this tempt job and get the experience
Great Company Support
Sr Clinical EMR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2016
This is the very best healthcare company I have ever been employed by. They are very supportive and responsive to their employees concerns, etc...

They believe in work/life balance!
great company to work for
APPLICATION ANALYST (Former Employee) –  philadelphiaJanuary 26, 2015
took good care of me and always made me feel like a part of the team.
Very progressive organization
Consultant-Contractor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2014
Medasource is a sourcing company for highly skilled IT and Healthcare consultants. They take the time for proper interviewing, placing, and continual follow-up to ensure their contractors are being utilized in the appropriate manner and are satisfied with their position.

I highly recommend this company.
Pros
Professionalism with a personal touch.
Cons
None defined.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medasource. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5