MedCepts

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Terrific team and support system

Creative, contemporary and innovative business development in the medical and healthcare industry. Recruiting, team building, team management, sales and marketing. A second to none company. Top notch.

Pros

Creative, supportive, successful, results driven

Cons

Exceptional physician consultant / advisor alignments

I enjoy utilizing my medical and healthcare clinical education to assist companies and sales teams to succeed with their marketing efforts with new products and services to improve healthcare. I have found many opportunities to connect with companies requiring part time consulting and advisory needs. The matching MedCepts performs between consultants, sales professionals and companies is amazing. I work directly with sales team members, administrative personnel, marketing team members and development consultants to launch medical devices into the market. It amazes me the commitment the entire team at MedCepts does behind the scene to assist manufacturers and service providers to succeed with their offerings. It always excites to me receive communications from MedCepts about a new opportunity for me to participate. Compensation is well thought out, extremely creative and rewarding.

Pros

MedCepts team members screens all opportunities for success potential

Great Company to Network with

MedCepts is an amazing company to work for and to work with! The team support and networking capabilities is incredible! The dedication to needs of clients is beyond anything I have ever seen. The customer support team is probably the best along with the entire group of recruiters. Client base include start-ups to big brand companies. Large network of independent sales reps and independent entrepreneurs. Huge networking capabilities, team dedication, business development capabilities and team development are just a few specialty areas.

Pros

Huge networking capabilities, team dedication, customer support, business development capabilities, team development

Cons

Absolutely NONE!

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedCepts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MedCepts Reviews by Location

• MedCepts
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?