Medco Health Solutions Inc
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

Medco Health Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

When I was employed there I was it's was and extremely difficult for me when I became sick my Doctor had me on leave . I was asked to return to work early before I was released from my doctor. I was still sick they didn't care so I returned and I had a bad call and tried to transfer my call to a supervisor but I was nervous and hit the wrong button and hung up on the call and forgot about to note in case about the call so they let me go .that hurt me so much that was my only income at the time ,I lost everything behind Medco Health.
Pros
I learned alot from the company
Cons
They don't care about people health at all
I enjoyed working at Medco but was unhappy with Express Scripts. The supervisors were always helpful and always available. You were given good information. The company always found ways to keep morale up.
Cons
Good company back then. I started out as Can at went to the PA team in when I was ready in about 2 yrs of start. Got promoted to Client Services 8 months after that remained there for 8 yrs til layoff.
Management rarely assisted in difficult situations and problems. If you work at Medco you are on your own. The work load changed from day to day as well as the clients. Training was futile as clients rolled over so expeditiously.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Stressful complaint calls, short breaks and lunches, no comradery, extremely difficult to plan time off for medical, dental and vision appointments. Training for new clients was never done in a timely fashion.
Great place to work from home and great health benefits. Friendly environmental and helpful staff members. Professional training in customer services.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Management is so unorganized and all over the place and that rubs off on the employees. Everyone is all about themselves and their dependents rather than working as one team.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Great company when it was Medco. It was bought out by Express Scripts before I left. Training program was awesome. I learned a lot when I was in training and by doing so was able to perform my job exceedingly.
Pros
Training, pay
Cons
Express Scripts bought over the company.
My job at has taught me skills to prepare me for other Warehouse duties and jobs machine operating packing shipping cycle County customer service skills loading and unloading trailers it pushes me in areas of my position that I never thought that I can achieve and I'm ready to Showcase those abilities at other job sites if given the chance
You have a morning meeting about nothing. You get a 10 min break. Management take job to serious you want me to make $3640 a day by demanding someone to pay a bill with money they don't have) Insurance is more than you make. And, the system goes down every other day. I hate working for that company. I want ever ask for a reference. I just got up and left without telling anyone because it was that bad.
I enjoyed going to work at Medco. Everyone helped each other out when ever a problem was present. Medco cared about the customer as well. Time off !!
Pros
Employee interaction
Cons
needs more work at home opportunities
I was in the Pbs department and before the merger I had the opportunity to bonus every week made over 40k part time management was great and the people were nice and management was very helpful. I genuinely enjoyed working there only left because they eliminated the bonus and I was part time and didn't get any other benefits
Medco provides outstanding service to a growing medical consultation industry. There are growth opportunities within the organization. A great team of individuals who work together to get he job done.
I really love this company and highly recommend it to anyone. Management is great and I have truly advanced through ongoing training. The workplace includes a friendly and fun workplace.
I was proactive and productive at the same time. I was able to understand the Pharmacy process and duplicate this every day. I really enjoyed working for a company that cared about their employees.
I would go into the file room after looking on a order sheet for my script box i was to pull. Once i pulled the box i would then sign it out with my initials and the log the time. Once at my computer log in and begin to pull the files that were dated to be filled that day. Scripts and order sheets were pulled.
good Overall rating Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture 5 stars Overall rating Job Work/Life B
not a good place to work they rip their drivers and employees off. have to deal with a lot of un happy taxi drivers who have not been paid have to juggle paying one to have then perform the job
Was a good place to work, only left because of my school schedule. I needed to work more evenings since I had morning classes but the location I was at didn’t have later hours
this company is all about money, if you don't make a quota your fired and if you miss any work, your fired. no raises and have not given raises to staff in 3 years. go somewhere else
Pros
Cons
everything
I only worked here for a few weeks before finding employment elsewhere. I learned a lot at this company in that short time. I worked in Baylor hospital in Dallas and learned all the rules and regulations that come with working in a hospital environment.
coworkers are very nice helpful managers for helpful in navigating the system a lot of training in order to become knowledgeable about the systems the best job I ever had