MedCoast Ambulance Employee Review

View all MedCoast Ambulance reviews

Bounced checks, shady management, incompetent people in inappropriate positions
EMT (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 3, 2018
Bottom of the barrel company. Not even worth the EMT experience. They'll hire you immediately because they can't hold onto employees. Steer clear if you respect yourself.
Cons
Read review summary

Other MedCoast Ambulance Employee Reviews

No stability, money issues, cut shift hours too fit there needes
EMS/EMT (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 23, 2018
READ..BEWARE!!! They cut hours alot here. No holiday pay. Minimum wage only. And only provide one uniform, even if you work 5days.

Ps. Management writes the 4-5 * star Reviews
Pros
5 min grace period for clocking in
Cons
Lie to you in the interview to get you in. And lie to you to keep you from leaving TRUTH
What you get out of the company is what you put into it!
EMT-Basic (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 21, 2018
Worked at Medcoast for over 2 years. A good company to work for especially if you're a new EMT (good experience). The company as a whole is pretty relax and fair. They will work with your schedule and have fair wages. They also provide health benefits to those EMTs that are fulltime. They also have call bonuses and overtime after 8 hours. The culture of the EMTs is pretty much just like any other company I have worked for. Some believe they are doing the company a favor by working for them. Others believe you get what you put into it. I know most EMTs want a perfect company to work at or a higher wage. Surprise!! there is no perfect company. Some companies may offer a lil more here and there but that is why I say "the difference in companies is what you put in". looking back at my employment, Medcoast accommodated my school schedule and gave me the experience I needed to further myself in my over all goal.
Pros
Fair wage, Benefits, Paid Certs
Cons
Strictly IFT, No 911 experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MedCoast Ambulance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9