MEDecision Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Tough Market
Former Senior Technical (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Medecision is in a very tough market - Population Health - do to unstable market forces. Products are average, and existing customers are not motivated to move to newer platform.
Please do your homework if you are going to work there.
Pros
Vast majority of staff is great to work with... very good P&C and Benefits
Cons
Some Sr. Exec's are overbearing, and disagreement can be seen as you being 'not on the team'
Professional, fast-paced environment
RN Clinical Content / Clinical Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJune 14, 2017
Great people & opportunities to work remotely. Many learning and advancement opportunities. Supportive managers.
Typical communication disconnects at times.
Business direction not always well-translated to requirements at individual/team level.
Pros
Free coffee and snacks in the office
Ever changing
Director, Clinical Program (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PAJune 2, 2017
I have learned that when they say to be flexible and adjust to change they mean it !! This company is keeping pace with the healthcare environment and is always moving and changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is working from home and the people with whom I work.
Pros
Work from home, kind co-workers, support from peers
Cons
No senior leadership involvement or support
Fun place to work
Executive Assistant to CEO and CMO (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 26, 2017
The company remains dedicated to deploying an automated system for medical records. There was a great team of Executives and IT staff dedicated to deployment. Fun atmosphere.
Worst company Ive worked for in 13 years of Project / Program Mgmnt
Senior Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 23, 2016
I've never seen leaders so incompetent and unethical in addition to treating their full-time employees so poorly

Line managers and front-line employees were really great; was very hard to see so many people treated so poorly.
Pros
Project team members were awesome
Cons
Leadership is incompetent and disconnected from line managers & employees
Great place to work!
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PADecember 7, 2014
It's a good business with talented people like a family!
A lot of opportunity to grow and learn new technology.
New management brought changes and not always for good.
I will recommend it to my friends.
I always was up to date in new version of software and help our clients with upgrades.
Casual about dress but not about work was great for work/life balance during my employment there.
Senior Clinical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PADecember 6, 2013
Had many , many different managers with various amounts of experience and styles so a typical day would depend on what the my current manager saw as the priority.
Pros
Family atmosphere, casual dress, appreciated good work and was a fun place to work
Cons
Some managers did not offer or approve work from home when needed so I had to take PTO
Loved working at Medecision
Business Intelligence Developer (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 12, 2013
Great employer, goos support, management open to suggestions. Worked with a great team of people.
Technical analyst providing implementation, upgrade and front line support
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PADecember 16, 2012
Effective systems support experience as well as planning of primary and layered product upgrades. Proven success in the creation, validation and mentoring of system processes and procedures. Analyzed requirements and managed timelines of delivery processes. Attention to detail, maintaining application documentation and bringing transparency. Established issue manager, organizer and planner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEDecision. Our community is ready to answer.

MEDecision Reviews by Location