Medely Employee Reviews

Don't work for them.
RN, BSN (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2019
I am an RN. I work in an Outpatient Surgery Center setting. Medley sent me to work for a Surgery Center. I was well liked at this Center. They wanted to hire me on in a full time position. The penalty this Center must pay to Medley to buy my contract is 18% of my annual salary, which is approximately $27,000! Obviously this Center did not buy my contract!
Pros
Paid few times a week. Flexible scheduling. Fair pay.
Cons
Buy out contract is 18% of your annual salary!
Medely shifts
RN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2018
Medely is great! They allow me to pick up extra shifts when I have days off of work. Working with Medely allows me to earn extra money for vacations, Christmas, etc. I plan on using Medely's services for years to come.
Love this company :)
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2018
I am so proud to work for Medely. It is a great company with amazing leaders! I’ve been a Registered Nurse for almost 14 years...and this is the best job I’ve ever had! I was one of Medely’s first nurses to pick up per diem work when the company started, and fast forward 3 years later, I continue to work for Medely as a recruiter. :) I love this role! It’s exciting to be a part of such a fast growing company! Medely welcomes ideas and suggestions to constantly improve the experience for the professionals and the facilities. I loved the vision of the Medely since day one & can’t wait to see what else is in store in our future!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 23, 2018
This company is hard working, compassionate, and dedicated to their employees! I have learned a great deal of information regarding collaborative efforts and information on various projects. The facilities and the professionals are top priority.
Great
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2018
Lots of jobs but you have to act fast...Lots of great professional who will jump at a minutes notice.Dedication and commitment..The San Diego and Orange County medical facilities have a lot of great techs at there beck and call