Medely
78Above average

Medely Employee Reviews

United States55 reviews
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with Medely?
Medely empowers healthcare professionals like you to find assignments where you'll have consistency for a month or more, build relationships, and gain experience - all while maintaining flexibility and expanding your options for the long run.
Poor compensation
The compensation at medely is poor considering the fact that no taxes are paid on your income. You are receiving gross income that you then have to pay all the taxes on. When you consider that fact the compensation is poor.
The company itself is great
however you work for Medely but work various locations you not in contact with Medely. I love working on my own and in new environments. If I don't like a location I don't ever have to return is what I really like because not all locations are a good fit for you and you still have a job. I love having job security
Scam - do not sign up
This company is a shell and a scam - signed up and they have zero jobs in Pittsburgh - of ANY kind. Cannot delete personal information from their site. No valid number to speak with anyone - you get a voice mail. Avoid at all costs!
Medely is a easy way to make good $$
You can easily make a good living working with Medely. I have been working since 09/2018 and have found it to be a good source of supplemental income
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Excellent avenue for a acquiring work
Medely allows you to work for several facilities and employers without commitment. This gives you a chance to review choices, build relationships, and learn new skills. Additionally pay scale is reasonable and deposits made on time
Pretty good company
It seems like a nice company. the people that work there seem nice. It is unfortunate that I cannot physically talk to someone. They pay better than my other medical facility jobs.
Great for Independent Contractors
The platform is amazing if you are looking at doing part time shifts and making some extra cash. Best thing out about it is the accessibility it gives you to work for countless amounts of surgery centers and hospitals.
total freedom
I can work when and wherever I want . I like the traveling part of my job.I go to different hospitals and am always meeting new people and learning new skilss
Working per diem has its challenges.
The only problem that I have is not working enough hours to make what I need to pay my bills.
When I am at work and jobs are being posted, there's no possible way for me to book anything, since I am scrubbed in and I don't see my messages till after the shift.
Its always easy to get in contact with Medely when I need to. They always pay promptly and I usually enjoy the assignments I work.
I enjoy working for Medley because of the ease of completing an assignment. Easy clock in and out process. Knowledgeable staff thats readily available to assist. Pay is pretty good.
Medely Agengy Travel Nurse
Often the companies do not guarantee an eight hour shift. Often breaks and lunches are not given. I feel the hourly pay should be anywhere from $55-$60 per hour.
Horrible Company! Just don’t!
I would say the number one thing an RN should know about working for this company is that they are not for you, they are for the client. They are for the facility. Even though the RN is working the shift and making them the money. They will not support you. They will disrespect you. They don’t communicate with you. They have zero loyalty to you as a professional. This comes from a long time worker that had enough.
able to pick my own shifts
I committed to a 8 week assignment. I am going into the 2nd full week and have yet to get the 42 hours promised in the contract. First week I got like 20-30, this week 20. I messaged Medely and they told me to speak to the facility mgr. Shouldn't my own company have my back?? I won't do another long term assignment for Medely.
My only complaint is pay remains the same it's based on specialty and location therefore be your hourly never increases matter how long your with the company. Other than that I love the flexibility and support
Ridiculously Underpay and leave you stuck
Great hours BUT the pay is the worst so far in my area compared to other better agencies. They use the excuse of that's what my sea pays when other agencies pay $3-6 more than them. They leave you stuck at the lowest rate and won't even consider going up if you ask.
Not true to Their Word
During my time at Medely, I found it highly unprofessional, disturbing and a red flag when Medely's in house lead customer support representative told me, “Leave! Get Out... This company is broke.”
You are expected to learn their 10 software applications Zendesk, Spoke, Ring Central, Intercom, Stripe, Slack, Front, TextExpander and Medely's New and Old Administration software application in less than 8 days.

You are trained on all of these applications (with glitches) by the another Customer service representative who is located on the East Coast for only 2.5 hours a day. I also found it unprofessional and disturbing that their in house CSR rep would take photos of the COO, Waleed Nasr while he was working and discussed his look and critique of defeat in front of myself and other co workers. His verbal acknowledgment of hating his job so much makes me relieved about what was in store for other employees. Not every job is perfect but to verbally share how much you hate working at Medely and state repeatedly "I don't trust the "Medely" system technique leaves little hope for any new employee entering your establishment.

It is extremely cheap to have someone training a CSR via East Coast.

If the employee was truly valued they would be trained live with another person in house in their Santa Monica headquarters with someone who actually likes their job.

The software nightmare and hypocrisy is hidden with free alcohol on Fridays and music being played in the office through out the day.
Great possibilities
If you’re someone who’s got great ppl skill and are strong at your job or even want to finance your expensive while still being able to do things like going to school and being a new parent. This is definitely an opportunity you can’t pass up.
Great for locum/travel jobs
Onboarding is easier than most companies. Plenty of work available. Good for picking up last minute shifts or even doing a travel assignment. No issues with pay and I've always received a prompt response if I've had any questions
Overall good experience
Love the flexibility. 24 hour tech support is a plus. Only negative thing is needs are not high in demand. Shifts get cancelled frequently. Shifts get taken quickly if your not constantly checking your app or email you do not get shifts.
What I Learned
Medely can be the perfect work place but due to assignments being quickly accepted, it can be frustrating to find jobs. Recently more and more available jobs have been posting in the Southern California Area so I hope this continues. This is coming from an Active Duty Member with a full-time job. The available positions are being very frequent so I hope this trend continues.

Certified Surgical Technologist
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Jobs easily become unavailable
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medely. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2