Medely
Happiness rating is 79 out of 100

Medely Employee Reviews in Santa Monica, CA

You can easily make a good living working with Medely. I have been working since 09/2018 and have found it to be a good source of supplemental income
I would say the number one thing an RN should know about working for this company is that they are not for you, they are for the client. They are for the facility. Even though the RN is working the shift and making them the money. They will not support you. They will disrespect you. They don’t communicate with you. They have zero loyalty to you as a professional. This comes from a long time worker that had enough.
My only complaint is pay remains the same it's based on specialty and location therefore be your hourly never increases matter how long your with the company. Other than that I love the flexibility and support
During my time at Medely, I found it highly unprofessional, disturbing and a red flag when Medely's in house lead customer support representative told me, “Leave! Get Out... This company is broke.” You are expected to learn their 10 software applications Zendesk, Spoke, Ring Central, Intercom, Stripe, Slack, Front, TextExpander and Medely's New and Old Administration software application in less than 8 days. You are trained on all of these applications (with glitches) by the another Customer service representative who is located on the East Coast for only 2.5 hours a day. I also found it unprofessional and disturbing that their in house CSR rep would take photos of the COO, Waleed Nasr while he was working and discussed his look and critique of defeat in front of myself and other co workers. His verbal acknowledgment of hating his job so much makes me relieved about what was in store for other employees. Not every job is perfect but to verbally share how much you hate working at Medely and state repeatedly "I don't trust the "Medely" system technique leaves little hope for any new employee entering your establishment. It is extremely cheap to have someone training a CSR via East Coast. If the employee was truly valued they would be trained live with another person in house in their Santa Monica headquarters with someone who actually likes their job. The software nightmare and hypocrisy is hidden with free alcohol on Fridays and music being played in the office through out the day.
A challenging yet incredibly rewarding experience. Kind, thoughtful, and motivated professionals. Exciting and fun product. Company values you can stand behind. I'm learning something new every week and actually having fun doing so.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I absolutely love working at Medely. I have been here for a little over a year and half and its been a really rewarding experience. The product, team, culture and company mission all align. I cant lie though, it is a but high stress because we are growing fast. There is a lot to do and sometimes you have to wesr multiple hats but thats the typicle expectations of high growth startups. Founders and management are great and the office space is phenomenal!
Pros
Snacks, location, company happy hours
Cons
High expectations and goals. Not a negative but yoo need to get your work done
This company is hard working, compassionate, and dedicated to their employees! I have learned a great deal of information regarding collaborative efforts and information on various projects. The facilities and the professionals are top priority.