Medely
Happiness rating is 79 out of 100

Medely Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

I really enjoy working with Medely. This agency is great for people who are busy and want to have lives outside of work. I like not working at the same place so it gives me the options that I like.
January 4, 2021
That's excellent! Have you ever considered taking a travel nursing position, at a new location? Medely offers lots of travel assignments, which might be a fun change for you. But, ultimately, we're happy to have you working whenever you'd like!
Communicated via text regarding new position, stating "not qualified" due to lack of recent experience which doesn't make sense since I worked for them in a position I had no experience in for 4 years. Lack consistency in following protocols. Did not appreciate only text messages regarding this. Requested a phone call - they did not respond to that request in text; they did not call. Unprofessional.
January 18, 2021
Hi RN, thanks for your feedback. Our main method of communication is text messages, as this seems to work best for most professionals. But, we completely understand your need for more communication, especially considering this recent concern. It sounds as if there was a request to add a new position to your profile, which might not have been included in the original set of questions, resulting in the 'not qualified' notification.Would you be willing to speak with one of our Career Advisors and see if we can get this squared away? I understand you requested a phone call. For more immediate assistance, can you call Medely directly at 888.858.7660?
I have been working with Medely for 2 years as a RN. I’m extremely impressed with the level of support the company provides. All jobs have a 4 hour guarantee if you are cancelled on less than 24 hours before it starts. The have lots of per diem jobs and longer term assignments. Most importantly, I love the flexibility to work when I want.
Pros
High pay, per diem jobs, 4-13 week assignments
Cons
Jobs get booked fast
January 4, 2021
This is exactly why Medely was created - by nurses, for nurses (and allied health pros.) We're happy to have you working with us for over two years and will continue to offer jobs at competitive rates.
I recently signed up with Medely and it couldn't have come at a better time. My hours at my regular job were cut due to Covid and the ability to pick up jobs at local healthcare facilties has really been a lifesaver.
Pros
I can work when I want, lots of jobs posted, great pay
Cons
Jobs do get booked fast
January 4, 2021
This is great to hear and we're excited to have you on board. Welcome to the Medely family!
Good for nurses that prefers flexibility with their schedule but no benefits from this company ( if it’s consider as one!) No career advancement whatsoever. Great if you’re single, you could sign up for assignments wherever you want to travel. No 24/7 support, M-F support team, NO weekends.
January 4, 2021
Hello and thanks for your comment. Medely focuses on providing flexibility and freedom to chose when you want to work. You can quickly and easily book all jobs and assignments through our technology platform. If you need additional assistance, you can reach us by phone or in-app chat, ensuring no one should ever feel alone. Some longer-term jobs, like our W-2 assignments, do come with benefits and opportunities to renew assignments. We would love to speak with you more about your experience and how we can continue to improve our practices.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I love working with Medely, you pick up shifts as needed or as they are available. The pay is competitive and it’s fun to work different sites. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
No politics, paid within 2 days
Cons
The availability of staff to answer questions could be quicker.
I just started so far communication has been very clear and prompt. Easy onboarding process. Pay is comparable to the area. They respond quickly and are very nice.
Pros
Easy onboarding process
Cons
Not many people aware of company
Easy Onboarding. Easy booking shifts. Assistance and help from online platform fast response. Issues and concerns addressed promptly. Ability to build professional report with facilities and option for consistent work. Availability all on your terms. Considered an Independent contractor and a lot of pro’s being one.
Working for this company gives you the flexibility needed as a PRN nurse. They are always available to answer any questions Or the website will You answers your may be looking for.
Very good source of supplemental income. Environment is changing. People are nice and helpful. Good source of supplemental income. Compensation should be more competitive.
Pros
On the go jobs
Cons
Improve compensation for nurses. Rates should be competetive
The compensation at medely is poor considering the fact that no taxes are paid on your income. You are receiving gross income that you then have to pay all the taxes on. When you consider that fact the compensation is poor.
You can easily make a good living working with Medely. I have been working since 09/2018 and have found it to be a good source of supplemental income
I enjoy working for Medley because of the ease of completing an assignment. Easy clock in and out process. Knowledgeable staff thats readily available to assist. Pay is pretty good.
I would say the number one thing an RN should know about working for this company is that they are not for you, they are for the client. They are for the facility. Even though the RN is working the shift and making them the money. They will not support you. They will disrespect you. They don’t communicate with you. They have zero loyalty to you as a professional. This comes from a long time worker that had enough.
My only complaint is pay remains the same it's based on specialty and location therefore be your hourly never increases matter how long your with the company. Other than that I love the flexibility and support
Love the flexibility. 24 hour tech support is a plus. Only negative thing is needs are not high in demand. Shifts get cancelled frequently. Shifts get taken quickly if your not constantly checking your app or email you do not get shifts.
You are able to work your own hours, and are paid daily! They really care about the professionals and pay overtime over 8 hours. The customer support is always available 24/7 through chat.
I’ve been picking up Perdiem shifts for the last year and a half and absolutely love this company. It did take a while to start picking up shifts but as I picked up more and more, facilities have added me to their favorites list and I work way more consistently now. Lots of really cool facilities and I’ve learned so much.
Pros
Lots of work, flexibility and great pay
Cons
Jobs booked fast
I work as an RN on Medely and it really has changed the way I am able to work. I work my regular job about 3 days a week but have been able to fill in my off days with extra shifts. Jobs are sent via alerts to your phone. There are a lot of jobs posted everyday but they do get grabbed quickly. All the centers I have worked at a really great, the app is designed really well and you get paid in two days. I do recommend joining and having that option to work extra shifts.
Pros
Lots of jobs, great way to make extra money
Cons
Jobs get booed fast
Love working with Medely! I just get the jobs send to my phone and (if I am quick enough) I grab them. There are a lot of jobs posted throughout the day but they get booked fast. I work at a lot of really cool facilties everyday which is a plus and payment is send in a few days. Love this company!
Pros
Work when I want, great pay, great customer support
Cons
jobs get booked fast
This is an ideal occupation for me as a single mom. Love the lucrative flexibility and casual professionalism of being your own boss. Medely has earned my deepest respect and my highest regards. A truly awesome company! More jobs please!