MediaMath Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun place to work.
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2018
Very friendly and relaxed place. However, everyone is still extremely productive and going to and from meetings. The office is in the beautiful and modern 4WTC.
Pros
Great kitchen with free snacks and fruit
Cons
Can't think of any
Programmatic Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 26, 2017
Love MediaMath. Was hired on as an intern but unfortunately they did not have the resources to move me full time into an entry-level position. Have nothing but good things to say about the company.
Pros
Great people, learning & development opportunities, tons of free food
Cons
Not a lot of opportunities outside of HQ in NYC
Productive and fun workplace
Collections Analyst/ Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
Great people to work with and a very fun workplace with numerous annuities. For instance, Job allowed you to work from home if needed. We had bagel Thursdays and summer Fridays.
Disorganized workplace but good work/life balance.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
When I worked at MediaMath the place was going through many changes therefore it was very disorganized to the point it was not clear who I was reporting to.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
disorganized, poor healthcare
Employee Experience Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2016
Very relaxed work environment, enjoyable, all colleagues are extremely friendly, one has the ability to work on many interesting projects!
Friendly environment built on trust, respect, and fun quirks
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 27, 2015
I was attracted to work at MediaMath because it had a fantastic reputation in its industry and the unique challenges that the company is taking on. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled, however, to find that it is also an extremely friendly and fun place to work- your co-workers are brilliant, quirky people who come from all sorts of backgrounds (my colleagues worked previously as fashion designers, animators, non-profit workers...so there is always an interesting story). Most importantly, these brilliant people are excited and happy because they feel trusted by management to try new things and work in the manner in which the will be most successful. All in, I feel at home on my team and valued by everyone I interact with.
Pros
Snacks and Beverages, Regular Employee Events, Flexible Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Free Professional Development Courses
Cons
Limited Conference Rooms
Some great people
Assistant (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 15, 2014
Management and leadership are not great, they are extremely disorganized and not proactive
Pros
Free lunches a lot of activities
Cons
Management- they are disorganized
Growing start-up, dynamic environment, with room for growth
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 9, 2013
My experience at MediaMath has been good, and I have experienced a good amount of growth from a professional stand-point. As is the case for most start-ups, the environment and structure is constantly changing, which for me has been the hardest part of the job. I have had 4 managers and been a part of 3 teams. That instability has caused me to want to seek out other opportunities that may fit my needs a little better.
Awesome culture
Recruiting Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 2, 2013
Dynamic team -
Great offering -
Fantastic culture -
Empowering leaders -
An Okay place to work
Analyst, Ad Operation (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2013
Busy working environment; MediaMath is a pioneer in digital media., you can learn a lot of digital advertising industry. People are smart and energetic .
Interesting place to work
Srum Master/QA Manager/Product Owner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 26, 2012
Generally speaking good people. Most part work is clear. Management could use some training.
Pros
people, food (snacks)
Cons
poor management
Fun place to work
Quality Assurance Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2012
co-workers are very helpful. I learned a lot about the complex product that they have and various features of it.
Pros
free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediaMath. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight