MediaVest Employee Reviews

Difficult supervisor
Group Media Director, Publishing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
While I had a difficult supervisor, I was able to work on several major accounts, and enhance their publishing advertising. From creating a history of publishing presentation, to making strategic advertising recommendations, it was an interesting time.
Not the best place to work
Associate Media Director - Masterfoods USA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2018
Management team is lacking respect for work and life balance. If you are looking for a sweat shop with no regard for human life. You've found it here.
Huge company
Associate Media Planner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2017
Mediavest (now Spark Foundry) is a huge, international company. Meeting other teams requires effort but is possible. Lots of movement possible as the NYC office alone occupies an entire building.
very rewarding experience
Director audio investment activation (Former Employee) –  NYSeptember 27, 2017
MV allowed me to love the business fully . I was engaged and empowered. I lead a team of smart hard working committed people dedicated to bringing excellence to work daily.
Pros
smart people ! creative opportunities . investment in talent.
Cons
work force reductions based on account loss not job performance
Good Place to work
Activation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
Good place to work. Good supervisors..fast paced and a good workplace culture. Had good perks, big company events. Typical workday was 8 hrs..Would recommend to a friend
Great Company
Financial Analyst - Temp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2017
Started as a temp and got hired permanently after a few months. Gained a lot of experience in less than a year. Very appreciative of everything they have taught me.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
A lot of turnover
Average
Activation Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2016
Very friendly environment and the people at the top seem to be decent people from what i could see, but very low pay, and hard to move up within the company unless you plan on staying here for the rest of your life.
No Room for Growth
Connections Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2016
Understaffed teams and no room for growth. Find it hard to progress my career with the way upper management is staffed. The teams are understaffed and the company loves to promise things that are extremely difficult to deliver during the pitch (e.g, managing social campaigns at no additional cost even though we do not have the bandwith)
Great company to work at
Sr. Digital Reconciliation Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
I enjoy working at Mediavest. You have the opportunity to meet great people and there is always someone that is willing to offer you a hand. I have learned a lot working here.

What I enjoy the most is that you are not micro managed, as long as you do your job and what is expected of you. I also enjoy the fact that I've met some incredible and talented people, working here for 4+ years.
Pros
Ability to advance, laid back environment, benefits
Cons
Compensation
Working at Mediavest
Digital Reconciliation Associate (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2015
Stagnant--you can get stuck in a position for a long time Compensation--could be better No training--its a mess when newcomers come on Raises, approvals for promotions, switching positions takes FOREVER
Place where you can learn a lot
AMD (Current Employee) –  New YorkJune 4, 2015
Forward Thinking agency that encourages learning and embraces new technologies. A lot opportunities to learn f you are ambitious and show interest in other areas.
Fun
Activation Associate- Coca Cola (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2015
a big agency with lots of growth opportunity. Management is great and always looking to help develop staff. This is a fun working environment
Pros
Fun
Cons
Top clients & opportunities for continued career and personal development
Search Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Great agency to work for, great leadership across teams and tremendous opportunities for development and growth.
Great environment to learn and grow
Connections Junior Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2014
was given plenty of responsibilities including campaign leading, client interaction, data research, and solving billing discrepancies.

Terrific environment to work and a superb training regiment to help you thrive in media.
MediaVest
Activation Associate (Current Employee) –  New York NYJuly 30, 2014
I enjoy working at MediaVest. Overall the best part of this company is the people. I have grown close to a number of people within MV and all of them make it worth my while.
Fun place to work at
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2014
The company should work on their compensation strategy.
My boss at the time was great, but unfortunately is not there anymore.
The most difficult part of the job was getting any type of buyin from upper management.
Productive and fun workplace
Activation Associate, Publishing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great learning experience and access to tools that help career growth
Great place, but a little lost
Vice President, Connections Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
It's a great place, but it's easy to get a little lost here. Focus is on Digital planning, which is lead by the activation team. Strategy folks just seemed to be concerend with client service. Basically an account team.
Great culture but very good pay
Activation (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Great culture but pay is horrible. Management is great. not many opportunities for advancement
Big Agency with Big Name Clients, but Management is Not the Best
Digital Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
I Always wanted to work at this agency because the clients were the top and doing innovative things, but once I got there I realized unless you were working on one of the big accounts you aren't learning much and the management staff isn't the greatest.
Pros
Big agency name
Cons
The staff is not the birghtest