Medical Advantage Group Employee Reviews

Poor employee experience, limited corporate vision
Senior Practice Consultant (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIMay 17, 2018
Medical Advantage Group is a small company with small politics. The leadership team is not qualified with experience to make the necessary business development decisions.
A great company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 12, 2018
MAG is a great group of individuals who are reinventing health care delivery and care management. The culture is amazing, as is the work life balance and flexible scheduling. They recognize their employees for their hard work and share a family atmosphere. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Work remotely, culture, benefits
Dedicated to working together.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MISeptember 15, 2017
There was a great family feeling to this job. The people were all about building trust and teamwork and it made the job fun. I feel like it also made the outcome of projects more successful because the people were surrounded by a positive work space.
Lack of communication
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 15, 2017
Great benefits

Lack of communication with so many departments
Supervisors changes constantly
Some degrees leadership roles were not appropriate
Not treated like part of a team
Great Company to work for!
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 16, 2017
Awesome company with a great culture! Medical Advantage Group empowers employees to take action and act in the moment, which results in great customer service. Management is great, always open to new ideas/views.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Work hours, empowerment
Great place to work with a bright future
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIApril 10, 2016
I enjoyed my time at MAG. It taught me to become adept at the tasks of general administration and client support. The people and clients were the best part and the job was never boring; there was always something new coming our way and the company was always changing and developing. Change can be difficult at times, but I believe the company is headed in a great direction with great people to lead it.
Extremely busy, growing very fast company.
Credentialing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arborl MINovember 16, 2015
My typical day would begin at 7 am and I would work on credentialing for our physicians I was in charge of the entire data base of over 4,500 physicians. I would ensure all the data including but not limited to demographics, identifiers, all PCMH and PGIP information was my responsibility. The PGIP submission was my responsibiilty. During my time at Medical Advantage Group we never had a bad submission nor did we ever not get an incentive check for Physician Organization's performance. No two days were alike I loved that about my job. The cultue was amaziing. Everyone felt like family and it was devestating to leave. I loved working with the doctors and their office staff. The Director that I reported to was very hands off which I likes. He knew I would have everything done that needed to be done. My co-workers I can honeslty say there was nothing I wouldn't do for any of them, The hardest part of my job was the need for me to say NO. I would do jobs that were not mine but did them becuase I wanted everything to run smoothly. I enjoyed working there mainly becuase of the autonomy I had. Also as mentioned above no two days were alike. I had an amazing flex schedule ( working from home at least 2 days a week).
Pros
flecable schedule ( ie: working from home). Culture and growth of the company
Cons
I was the only one working with 4, 500 doctors and it eventually wore me down., Leadership did not lead by example
Great environment with important health care focus.
Client Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJanuary 15, 2013
Medical Advantage Group is working with physician organizations to improve the health care experience for physicians and patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Advantage Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight