Medical Center Pediatrics Employee Reviews

Great Pediatrics office
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2018
Working with children is the best. Everyday it’s something different. Some days can be crazy busy and some slow and steady. There’s really not a hard part working here. I’ve learned so much medical terminology and learned how the back office works. I’ve been here 29 so my management speaks for itself. I have the best bosses.
great place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 10, 2018
Great place to work. Focus highly on excellent patient care. Knowledge of the latest medical equipment. Very fast paced multi physician environment.

flexible
Great place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIAugust 13, 2018
This business is booming, you have to be cut throat and not have any emotions to work here. I have learned a lot about business aspects and customer aspects.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Busy day with lots of snacks
Clerical Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
answer phones learned how to multitask which is something that I take pride in.Because I achieved something i thought that was difficult to do. I've learned how to verify patients medical insurance benefits. The most enjoyable part of the day and any other day was the coworkers and awesome bosses anyone could ever want. Their was nothing hard about this job. I loved this job,I loved the people and the management and my doctors .
Pros
candy, free lunch dinners from our awesome doctors, coworkers, boss
Cons
Not any
Busy Pediatric Office, fast pace, somewhat stressful at times but management and doctors are great.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIAugust 7, 2017
Very high energy job. You are usually assigned to one doctor for the day. You will work up 12 to 19 patients or more daily. Well visits can have a lot of task to complete before seeing the doctor; ex: weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, pulse ox, visions, spot visions, hearing, blood draws to check hemoglobin and leads depending on patients age, surveys to be filled out by patient and entered by MA, sports forms, health forms, etc. You do stay busy and the day goes by fast.The kids are amazing, doctors are friendly and appreciative.
Pros
great benefits and pay
Cons
Very busy, lots of task to remember
Doctor's office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bigham farms, michiganDecember 5, 2012
Venipuncture, vital signs, urinalysis, filing and replacing
Charts, injections, EKG's, assist in minor surgery, and other
Medical assistant duties.