Medical Center of Trinity Employee Reviews

Amazing speech team!
Speech-Language Pathologist M.S., CCC-SLP (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 18, 2018
Very nice facility, caring and involved nursing staff who were attentive to patient needs and very helpful to therapists. Some of the best speech pathologists I have ever worked with!
a great place to work, very friendly staff
Supervisor- Lynn Focke (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 22, 2018
most times the work environment was good, everyone got along well and worked well together. the hospital itself is beautiful. I enjoed working at this job very much
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLApril 17, 2018
Arrive and review patient assignment, research and study patient chart prior to report. Obtain report from co-workers and introduce myself to patients. Review tasks and medications for patients and help in patient care.
Run down Behavior Health facilitty
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLFebruary 17, 2018
I would not recommend MCTR as a good place to work management is under par working conditions are terrible as their is absolutely no teamwork among the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Bad /dangerous working conditions
Oncology/Med-Surg/Tele floor
RN Oncology & Medical-Telemetry-Surgical Unit (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Floor nursing in general can be overwhelming but on this floor there is a great group of nurses that come together to assist each other through the nights that were tougher than usual. Management was great in accommodating my schedule while I was attending school. Loved self scheduling.
Pros
medications were free under health plan, dental and vision were great, self scheduling, flexible management on this floor
Cons
health benefits were not the greatest, high cost to visit doc, very stressful, very busy floor, not good at hiring before the busy season starts
Many negatives
Tech (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJanuary 5, 2018
Corruption is the best word for this place. HCA has a history of it and BH follows that lead. The stories I could tell would shock most people enormously. Management also staff splits and lies about the staff. There are many safety issues and HIPPA violations.
Pros
The patients
Toxic
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Very poor management and administration. Management speaks very poorly of employees when they are not present. Extremely toxic environment. Short staffed, overworked, and under paid.
Pros
Cons
No support, poor pay, no cafeteria for patients or employees
Exceptionally understaffed at all times.
Section Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Lots of excuses from management why we can't make the improvements that are needed. For example-new instruments that sit there unused for 9 months because of lack of staff to implement them.
Technologically lacking.
Management does not do enough to help staff do their jobs better and smarter.
Not enough staff, always asked to help out because of managements lack of staff planning.
You can feel respect among each other
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLDecember 17, 2017
It’s a very fun place to work at.People respect each other,you get a feeling that you are needed even if you work as an aide. Offers best technologies in the field of medicine
Nice atmosphere
Student Nurse (Clinical) (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 19, 2017
Clinical rotations were a great experience. Everyone was very helpful. All of the employees I worked with were willing at answer questions, and allow me to learn.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Unpaid

Want to know more about Medical Center of Trinity?

Ask a question
Trinity Medical Center is a fine hospital to work for . Every day there is something new.
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 10, 2017
I go to work and then find out what is planned for me that day I like that job doesn't become boring. I have met wonderful friends for a long time young and old.
Pros
meeting new friends
Cons
healthcare
fast pase
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 7, 2017
Work hard for little pay. It's a good job if you have two incomes. 32 hours is the most hours you can work. register patient in the ER, on your feet the whole eight hours 30 min. lunch with no other breaks. Working around doctors and nurses to get your job done.
benefits
Cons
pay
HCA as a whole
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 5, 2017
I've been working for this company for 2 years. HCA has a union which has completely screwed me out of 500 a month. Terrible company. Terrible management. Terrible employer. The focus is money, not patients. Whatever makes the most money for their shareholders including cutting compensation for all staff.
surprises everyday
RN Staff Nurse-PSYCH INTAKE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 27, 2017
working in behavioral health, you are always surprise at the type of patients walk through your door. team work is great. supervisor willing to work with you on your schedule
Pros
teamwork
Cons
no cafeteria, music in hallway
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 21, 2017
Regular schedule, management is great, very friendly co-workers, I got to work with the public and help them. The hardest part of the job was doing certain reports.
n/a
birth certificate clerk (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 10, 2017
great place to work, management really cares about their employees and keeps employees up to date on training. its a smaller hospital so all employees are really close.
Nice place to work
Patient Access Team Lead, Registration (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 3, 2017
I like working at MCT, however I am looking to possibly relocating. I also would like to utilize my experience and skills more. I am currently going to school for medical billing and coding.
Great place to work! Blessed to be here
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLApril 10, 2017
I love working here. Everyone who works here is amazing and will try their best to help work out any problem you may come across. Everyone here stands behind the CODE OF ETHICS and that means a lot
A great place to work
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMarch 7, 2017
I work with a group of professionals that together create a great team. The hospital has 2 satellite stand-alone ER locations at which I cover for call.
Pros
great group of people
Cons
sometimes extremely busy
Great benefits and fantastic environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 23, 2016
They listen and show they care for their employees but only at the administrative level, corporate behaves like business and do not show the same care.
Pros
good hours, great pay/benefits
Cons
strict rules, staffing issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Center of Trinity. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Center of Trinity Reviews by Location