Medical Center of Trinity Employee Reviews

good place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  rtNovember 6, 2018
good place to work with flexible hours if needed. good benefits such as education reimbursement. clean facility friendly staff. upper echelon is willing to mentor and help staff grow
Oncology/Med-Surg/Tele floor
RN Oncology & Medical-Telemetry-Surgical Unit (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJanuary 17, 2018
Floor nursing in general can be overwhelming but on this floor there is a great group of nurses that come together to assist each other through the nights that were tougher than usual. Management was great in accommodating my schedule while I was attending school. Loved self scheduling.
Pros
medications were free under health plan, dental and vision were great, self scheduling, flexible management on this floor
Cons
health benefits were not the greatest, high cost to visit doc, very stressful, very busy floor, not good at hiring before the busy season starts
Poor Management, high employee turnover
RN (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 12, 2018
I worked in Woman's Services as an RN, they can't keep help and refuse to address that management is the key issue. If your only skill set is the ability to benefit/ profit off of the hard work of your employees then you don't belong in management. The management team in Woman's Services is unorganized, unethical & unwilling to invest in the future of dedicated, talented employees.
Pros
Clean facility.. Except the ER
Cons
Management, profit driven
Filthy, Old and Tired
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLSeptember 16, 2018
People are so easily led! They see the main hospital and its beautiful lobby and think this means something. Take a walk to the ER and see how psychiatric patients are treated: three to a room, no bathroom, 5-12 hour wait and mediocre medical treatment provided by nurses who graduated nursing school a week ago. Check out the behavioral health facility: filthy, leaking, roach infested. This company pays its employees poorly, understaffing is rampant and patient care comes last after profits and appearances. Software and equipment are often antiquated, supplies for patients are meager and doctors and nurses agree that patient care is sacrificed to satisfaction scores and the bottom line. It’s not a bad place to work as long as you don’t care too much.
Pros
Great employees, tuition assistance
Cons
Everything else
Run down Behavior Health facilitty
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLFebruary 17, 2018
I would not recommend MCTR as a good place to work management is under par working conditions are terrible as their is absolutely no teamwork among the employees.
Benefits
Cons
Bad /dangerous working conditions
Medical Center of Trinity
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 29, 2018
I have worked PRN for the Medical Center of Trinity for years. I enjoyed the time, but got burned out. It is very quick paced and I was always on my feet. I am currently looking for PRN work to supplement.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Fast Paced. always on your feet
RN (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLOctober 23, 2018
Employee oriented, educating patients, encouraging patient interaction with staff and peers, encouraged working toward coping skills, groups, assessments, medication administration and education,
A day in the life of the Nurse
Registerd Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 10, 2018
The workplace culture is that the nurse is responsible for everything. The most difficult part is not having the tools to perform your job and no additional staff to assist you when you are in need. I love taking care of my patients and providing them the education to navigate the healthcare system.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
short staffed
Good Learning Experience
LEAD PATIENT COOK (Former Employee) –  SR 54 Trinity, FLDecember 3, 2015
In my nearly four years at Trinity, I learned a lot of things, mainly new diets, consideration for patients' rights and privacy policies.
A typical day was full of deadlines, prepping, cooking and reviewing duties for the following day.
Management and co-workers communicated and worked together well and we were informed of new procedures in a timely manner.
The most difficult part of the job was getting the bacon cooked!
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my partner and preparing good, hot food every day.
Pros
Great benefits, really liked my schedule.
Cons
At times short-staffed, making deadlines sometimes difficult to reach.
HCA as a whole
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 5, 2017
I've been working for this company for 2 years. HCA has a union which has completely screwed me out of 500 a month. Terrible company. Terrible management. Terrible employer. The focus is money, not patients. Whatever makes the most money for their shareholders including cutting compensation for all staff.
fast pase
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 7, 2017
Work hard for little pay. It's a good job if you have two incomes. 32 hours is the most hours you can work. register patient in the ER, on your feet the whole eight hours 30 min. lunch with no other breaks. Working around doctors and nurses to get your job done.
benefits
Cons
pay
Amazing speech team!
Speech-Language Pathologist M.S., CCC-SLP (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 18, 2018
Very nice facility, caring and involved nursing staff who were attentive to patient needs and very helpful to therapists. Some of the best speech pathologists I have ever worked with!
a great place to work, very friendly staff
Supervisor- Lynn Focke (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 22, 2018
most times the work environment was good, everyone got along well and worked well together. the hospital itself is beautiful. I enjoed working at this job very much
Exceptionally understaffed at all times.
Section Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Lots of excuses from management why we can't make the improvements that are needed. For example-new instruments that sit there unused for 9 months because of lack of staff to implement them.
Technologically lacking.
Management does not do enough to help staff do their jobs better and smarter.
Not enough staff, always asked to help out because of managements lack of staff planning.
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLApril 17, 2018
Arrive and review patient assignment, research and study patient chart prior to report. Obtain report from co-workers and introduce myself to patients. Review tasks and medications for patients and help in patient care.
Great benefits and fantastic environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 23, 2016
They listen and show they care for their employees but only at the administrative level, corporate behaves like business and do not show the same care.
Pros
good hours, great pay/benefits
Cons
strict rules, staffing issues
great benefits great work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLOctober 20, 2016
plenty of opportunities, great benefits. flexible shifts. Great coworkers. Supervisors are reasonable and help influence you to do better and move to a better opportunity
Commpany was good
DISCHARGE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMarch 5, 2014
The company was good but the management was fair. Benefits are excellent.
Many negatives
Tech (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJanuary 5, 2018
Corruption is the best word for this place. HCA has a history of it and BH follows that lead. The stories I could tell would shock most people enormously. Management also staff splits and lies about the staff. There are many safety issues and HIPPA violations.
Pros
The patients
Toxic
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Very poor management and administration. Management speaks very poorly of employees when they are not present. Extremely toxic environment. Short staffed, overworked, and under paid.
Pros
Cons
No support, poor pay, no cafeteria for patients or employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Center of Trinity. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Center of Trinity Reviews by Location