Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP Employee Reviews

Productive /fun plc to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2018
This was a fun plc to work , it was a nice environment it was a doctors office were we saw mostly older patients . You had to be profound in blood work .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
August 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact me directly at (713) 520-4747.

not applicable
Financial Counselor (Contract) (Former Employee) –  not applicableJuly 9, 2018
this section is not applicable to me as i no longer work here; therefore, i am not interested in providing further details. as i mentioned previously, this should not be mandatory.
July 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing. Posting information here, as with other social media websites, is completely voluntary. If you would like to discuss or share additional information in the future, feel free to call me directly at (713) 520-4747.

The work environment fluctuates from fluid to toxic. The physicians are the leaders of the noncohesiveness and thrive on instability of the unit.
Infusion RN lll (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 14, 2018
Medical Clinic of Houston is a toxic place to work. The turn over rate of employees is very high. Until the culture changes, it will remain a place of high turnover.
June 21, 2018

Thank you for your patience as we work through some change management challenges. I appreciate your candor and encourage you to continue sharing feedback. Feel free to contact me directly anytime to discuss at (713) 520-4747 or at bcarter@mchllp.com.

Great Hospital!
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2018
The physicians are the best of the best and the staff are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. I would highly recommend working at this facility.
July 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please contact me directly at (713) 520-4747.

They don’t know how properly train new staff...high turnover rate!!
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2018
When you are paired with a new employee, they are upset and disgruntle with the idea of teaching.
Therefore the new staff members are poorly trained, resulting in extremely high turnover rate!
Pros
The patients are generally friendly.
Cons
Upper management needs to be totally restructure!
February 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I welcome the opportunity to learn more about how to improve the Clinic, including specifics about improving staff training and development. Feel free to call anytime to discuss at (713) 520-4747.

Teamwork and Culture
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2018
The business culture at Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP is refreshing. This organization has cultivated an environment with a very high level of collaboration and teamwork. People want to and are encouraged to do the right things and perform their best work. I love working here everyday and hope to do so for a long time to come. And I am excited for the HR initiatives to contribute to an already great place.
Enjoyed working there
physician and staff (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77005December 26, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the coworkers. The physicians that I worked for were great. It was a long commute with traffic for me but I did enjoy the job that I did and patients as well.
Pros
Happy environment
Cons
Long commute to work
July 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience working at the Clinic. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please contact me directly at (713) 520-4747.

fun and productive enviroment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2017
Using computer applications.
Answering telephones.
Greeting patients.
Updating and filing patient medical records.
Coding and filling out insurance forms.
Scheduling appointments.
Arranging for hospital admissions and laboratory services.
Handling correspondence, billing, and bookkeeping
Pros
employee recognition
Cons
commute
a good experience
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2017
a good place to work because they pay well and give you a lot of support both financially and with enough help. You had, as part of your benefits, access to the doctors that work there, therefore you didn't have to pay to see a doctor outside of the facility.
July 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you had a very positive experience working at Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please contact me directly at (713) 520-4747 or at bcarter@mchllp.com.

A Typical day at work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2017
I worked at Medical Clinic of Houston full-time (Less than a year)

The management is very unorganized. And there's not proper training.Outdated technology, physical labor , extremely unorganized, this clinic is very cheap, the pay isn't good. The medical records are very unorganized they have missing records. Excessive work with small pay
Pros
It's a high turnover rate therefore they're always hiring.
Cons
Outdated technology, physical labor, extremely unorganized, this clinic is very cheap, the pay isn't good. The medical recordsmissing records, small pay
February 8, 2018

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you did not have a very positive experience at Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP. Feedback from former employees is critical in order to provide the best employee experience possible. For example, in response to previous feedback, we are launching a leadership development initiative this month called Human Resources University (HRU). We encourage you to contact Human Resources at (713) 520-4747 to discuss at your convenience.

Productive and Learning Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2017
Everyday was a busy day. Right out of school I was able to put my new skills to use and learn even more. Being on the Code Team helped me learn new skills as well as use medical assisting skils I have. The hardest part was nothing it's my job and I like doing it.
Pros
Free lunch
Nice place to work for
Executive Secretary/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2017
Medical Clinic of Houston has been in business for many many years. It is a multi-specialty clinic that provides superb medical care to its patients.
January 25, 2018

At Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP, most employees really enjoy their job and coming to work everyday. It sounds like you had a very positive experience as well, and I hope you will continue to share those experiences with others.

Productive place to work always something to work on.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
I worked for Medical Clinic of Houston for 16 years. I moved to different positions throughout my time there. In each job position there was always something to work on. A person is never just sitting around on the internet playing games. There is a lot of multitasking if I was to refer friends or family to work there I would tell them to be prepared to work hard each day. Medical Clinic of Houston has great benefits although their health insurance could be a little less expensive but they do offer insurance. The one thing I learned there is to record each task management asks you to do if it is outside of your job description and also if there was a change in protocol, always triple check your documents. The most enjoyable part of the job were holidays especially Halloween we also were able to dress for any Major league Texas sport support. The clinics employment recreational activity committee always had something fun planned.
Pros
I would say pros are the benefits
Cons
Training is not thorough.
Medical Clinic of Houston taught me much while employed.
Insurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Medical Clinic of Houston. The location was beautiful and serene. The staff were very supportive and friendly. I learned how to verify insurance and I enjoyed the task. I moved to the Business Office and learned how to perform insurance follow up. I had the best Mgr at Medical Clinic. Great place to work.
Pros
Fun place to work, good benefits, good job opportunity.
Cons
Short breaks.
Not a good environment to work
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2017
The moral is very low at this company. There is a very high turn-over here as well. Upper management is very unapproachable and unprofessional. Compensation for the work that is required of you is lower than other companies. Patients are allowed to treat staff badly and there is no support from management.
Pros
bonus checks every quarter
Cons
low moral, high turnover, low compensation
January 25, 2018

Thank you for your comment. It sounds like you have had some unpleasant experiences during your employment with Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP. I'm truly sorry. I want to better understand your challenges and have the opportunity to create solutions to make your time here rewarding. Therefore, I encourage you to please contact Human Resources at (713) 520-4747 to discuss at your convenience.

Productive and fun respected workplace
HIM Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2017
Interact with nursing personnel, retrieve and dispense records throughout the clinic. Lunch is always provided by reps so you really don't have to bring lunch. Nice positive setting.
this place is ok to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2017
This is a really busy company to work for just have your roller skates on when you get there. I love the take 5 its breaks that other companies come in an d bring goodies and good information and our mandatory meeting. the hardest part of the job was keeping the doctors happy.
when i was their it was a fun place work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
Excellant and great place to work, professional environment, good on the job training. I was cross train to do insurance verification, registration,i have follow up on pateints term insurance.
Pros
free lunch sometimes, great events party
Cons
short lunch breaks
not bad but be aware
Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2016
this is not a bad place to work, however be aware that there is a lot of favoritism that goes on here so make sure you know how to tiptoe around the favorites or know how to suck up and become one of them.
April 26, 2018

We encourage you to share your concerns about favoritism. And, as employees, we are required to report such concerns. Please provide us with the opportunity to hear you. Contact the Director of Human Resources at (713) 520-4747 or at bcarter@mchllp.com to discuss.

overworked
Cardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2016
typical day was average
I learned to do arterial Doppler
management was very unfair
co worker, they were the hardest part of the job
most enjoyable part of the job was the patients and the weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Clinic of Houston, LLP Reviews by Location