It can really vary by position and department. There is an option to have HR do pre-screening phone interviews before being brought in for an in person interview. Background and reference checks can hold up offers and delay the process.
Very lengthy process
It took me less than 3 weeks total.
1. respond to ad
2. fill out application
3. interview with PI or lab director
4. re-interview with division chief
5. meet with HR / personnel department
in 1986 it took approximately 2 weeks to get hired once I filled out the application. When hiring new positions in the 2010s it took about a month from start to finish.
- What benefits does Medical College of Wisconsin offer?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Medical College of Wisconsin?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Medical College of Wisconsin?3 people answered
- How long did the interview process take from start to finish? When did you hear back after your phon…2 people answered
- Are employees mandated to get the flu shot?2 people answered
- Are any of the coding positions remote?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- Could you please give a brief idea about Microsoft skill test in MCW? what kind of questions they as…One person answered