I don't start working there for another week, but the interview process was smooth! Everyone was very nice to me. I was asked a lot of questions during the panel interview, I appreciated this because then I didn't have to keep going to multiple interviews. Took two and boom! Done.
They will ask you about 25 questions but will not tell you what it's really like to work there. One question is what do you think about gossip, trust and believe that's all they do, manager, supervisors and teammates. They act very professional in the interview but you will not see professional once you start working there, everything is negative.
- What benefits does Medical College of Wisconsin offer?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Medical College of Wisconsin? What are th…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Medical College of Wisconsin?3 people answered
- How long did the interview process take from start to finish? When did you hear back after your phon…2 people answered
- Are employees mandated to get the flu shot?2 people answered
- Are any of the coding positions remote?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Medical College of Wisconsin?One person answered
- Could you please give a brief idea about Microsoft skill test in MCW? what kind of questions they as…One person answered