Medical College of Wisconsin Employee Review

View all Medical College of Wisconsin reviews

Great
Research Technologist 1 (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2019
A typical day at work through the most enjoyable part of the day were great. The part where I learned through the hardest part of the job were great. Management and workplace culture were great.

Other Medical College of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

Don't get paid enough to deal with this stuff
SENIOR ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 6, 2020
The job is not what I expected, and keeps changing what seems daily. I don't feel that I have learned enough new skills to help me professionally so that I may move into a higher position here or anywhere. The benefits aren't all that great either. You only accrue 5 hours every paycheck and it caps off and then if you don't use it, you lose it. You only earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked and that caps off at 56 hours, the health insurance pays out well, provided you ONLY go to Froedtert, this was changed last year, previously, you could choose your medical facility. Parking is a nightmare that never seems to end.
Management, our manager not so great or knowledgeable.
Biller (Current Employee) –  OfficeDecember 26, 2019
Overall the company is good it is the department I work under is not organized. Does not allow nor hear the experience workers opinions. Does not understand system we work in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical College of Wisconsin. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Medical College of Wisconsin Reviews by Location