Medical College of Wisconsin

Medical College of Wisconsin Employee Review

View all Medical College of Wisconsin reviews

Toxic environment
Research Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 14, 2019
Job was very demanding and had unrealistic expectations. The Doctor did not listen to others and was very removed from his work. The doctor would spent 2 hour meeting talking and his efforts to engage the team were ooorly executed. The team was toxic, it was encouraged to point fingers at one another. Leaders micromanaged. Not a healthy work environment.

Other Medical College of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

Great place for grad school
GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  MilwaukeeJanuary 22, 2020
The Medical College of Wisconsin is a great place for graduate school. All of the support of a large prestigious institution without the cutthroat competition.
Don't get paid enough to deal with this stuff
SENIOR ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 6, 2020
The job is not what I expected, and keeps changing what seems daily. I don't feel that I have learned enough new skills to help me professionally so that I may move into a higher position here or anywhere. The benefits aren't all that great either. You only accrue 5 hours every paycheck and it caps off and then if you don't use it, you lose it. You only earn 1 hour of sick time for every 30 hours worked and that caps off at 56 hours, the health insurance pays out well, provided you ONLY go to Froedtert, this was changed last year, previously, you could choose your medical facility. Parking is a nightmare that never seems to end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical College of Wisconsin. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Medical College of Wisconsin Reviews by Location