Medical Consultants Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stay far away from iro
Insurance Appeals & Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 7, 2018
If you are thinking of joining the IRO department, DONT DO IT!!! You get little to no training (more on the no side). If something goes wrong its your fault, even if its out of your control. They have extremely poor management and the pay is not worth the stress.
Pros
Cool city views
Cons
everything about MCN
Flat personalities, not willing to train.
IRO Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 2, 2018
MCN staff wanted certain personalities. The manager training me wasn't willing to work with me. Definitely a "self-starter" with no guidance. They compensated too little for the work they demanded.
Pros
Good schedule, downtown
Cons
Compensation, unfriendly environment, not interested in new people
N/a
Physician Recruiter-Network Development (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA 98101February 21, 2017
Great place to work in downtown Seattle. Millennial style culture with decent pay and good benefits. It's perfect for a person looking for their first job out of college.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great company for the younger crowd
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 14, 2016
MCN prefers to employ young, right out of college, people and seems to favor them over their older employees. They expect the employees to do a lot of work in a short amount of time with little training. Seattle employees are especially favored over the satellite offices. Although the satellite offices has the more relaxed atmosphere so for me was more preferred.

Great PTO/Time off, 1 hr lunches all very nice, however, there was a wait time when needing reimbursements ($$ back).

CEO treats the lower totem pole employees and fellow doctors like door mats and praises his sales and marketing teams.

Fellow employees work well as team members even when they are not in the same office. If one needs help with something you just need to call and others are always willing to help.

This can be a great company to work for if you can get past the flaws which many can not, thus, MCN has a high turnover rate for employees, especially in the Seattle office.
Pros
Fellow employees and friendships made
Cons
High expectations and little training
Not on a bet.
Report Reviewer/Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 22, 2015
High turnover, arrogant senior management, stingy owner, uncompensated overtime... this was the opposite of the culture I expected in a national corporation. Lesson learned.
Pros
Some really great coworkers.
Cons
Everything else.
Provided an opportunity to run my own territory.
Sr. Acount Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2015
My work day involved visiting different insurance claims offices from Albany to Buffalo which made each day different from the one before. The only interaction with co-workers was by phone or e-mail. During my 18 years in the industry, I learned how the insurance industry works from underwriting to claims handling. The most rewarding part of the job was getting new adjusters to try our products, and securing their loyalty. The worst part of the job was the almost endless conference calls that added nothing to help me perform my duties.
Pros
Meeting people in all the different offices.
Cons
The travel.
Amazing Company
Manager: Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 7, 2014
Room to grow, strong management team, professional yet relaxed atmosphere, great work setting, meaningful services, solid industry reputation, 30 year history makes it stable, values integrity.
Good environment bad culture
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 11, 2013
Great direct management and co-workers.

Low pay.

Flexible hours.

Disconnect with upper management.
Pros
location
Cons
pay