Medical Doctor Associates Employee Reviews

Great Culture
National Account Manager, Berkley (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 27, 2018
Great team and leadership is invested in making employees better. Sales goals are aggressive however achievable. Leadership listens to the concerns of the team and implements solutions.
Pros
Flexibility
I liked it
Staffing Consultant, Radiology (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 23, 2018
What I loved most about MDA were my coworkers. The problem was that there were so many seasoned employees that I struggled to get clients and left the job because I got a better job.
Stressful,stressful, stressful
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 11, 2018
The hardest part of this job was trying to get along with my supervisor and trying to learn their way. The work was different and it was new to me. I didn't get the chance to learn it.
Pros
close to home
Cons
work place culture
Really need to get there act together
CRNA (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 21, 2018
Worked with them for a few years. Always switched recruiters. Never felt they were there for me. Always felt everything was last minute. They never had a contract 2 weeks or more ahead of the start date.
Pros
Work and paid on time
Cons
They don't seem to know what a CRNA does.
great team, morale is low
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAAugust 16, 2018
Great learning experience to recruit, develop a book of business, manage a heavy workload. Lots of admin work on top of recruiting. Enjoyed the team, though morale is low currently.
Contract position
Certified Nurse Midwife (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2018
Medical Doctor Associates is a Locums placement agency. I felt very supported by the people I worked with in the company. They were always attentive to my personal needs to be met, as well as professional needs.
Industry owned clinic
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Burley, IDFebruary 5, 2018
This job was just what I was looking for - a little something to start out with locum tenans, and augment the position I already have--as I have not done anything like this before. My personality is the type to stick your toe in the water before jumping all the way in. This is a 2-3 hour drive from where I live, and temporary --perfect for me. I stay at a local hotel and my reservations are sent to me in advance.
MDA did my background check and most of the credentialing work, and were patient while I was getting the details of my application done. My first day of the job I was welcomed by staff here and the schedule and exam room set ups were easy to learn. I signed on for more days after I saw how favorably I was treated here.
I hope to fill in for more temp work, like maternity leave, medical leave and vacations for other offices in the future.
Pros
independence, meeting new people, seeing other management systems
Cons
not knowing the local specialists to match patient referals, but the staff here helps me with that.
Great Company for NPs!! Great Pay; Awesome Recruiters!!
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 23, 2018
Great company - recruiters are amazing and super helpful!! Mine is always there with any questions or concerns that I have. Made on-boarding very easy. Excellent pay! Do wish I had paid holidays and at least some paid time off, but overall, love the company! Placed me at a great facility which is a locum position; hope to obtain another position through Medical Doctors Associates when this contract ends! Good placement; wish it were permanent. but hopeful Med Doctors Associates will help me find my next job!!
Pros
great pay, super recruiters!
Cons
no benefits / no paid time off
Stressful,cut-throat environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 28, 2017
High stress level job. Very cut throat. No boundaries for sales. Everyone is in each others territory. Low moral. President will send emails tearing everyone down with what he thinks they are doing wrong. Hard to get business as the account managers that have been there the longest have been in your territory and have taken it for themselves. Best part of the job is some nice co-workers.
Pros
Catered lunch once a month
Cons
expensive healthcare
Good company
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GANovember 3, 2017
Medical Doctor Associates is a good company. I enjoyed my time there. Good people. Good work environment. Hours could be better but overall it's a decent company to work for.
A fresh Start
Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA 30093October 24, 2017
I was fresh out of high school when I started working here. I started out as a file clerk with a temp agency and worked my way up to being hired on as a billing assistant.
locum position
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 8, 2017
The manager was very unorganized and oftentimes requested my services at the last minute. Many of the important logistics had to be taken care of after the assignment had begun. If it were not for the pay, I would not have worked for them as long.
Pros
pay
Cons
unorganized
Office Coordinator/Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Lots of job growth available
Great colleagues
Good working environment
Team building
This was an regional office
Busy office always good feeling
na
Administrative assistant to MDA's Top Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAAugust 25, 2017
this company is great place to start and open new doors for the locum tenen career. The people are great, however, there are always changes going on so if you are ok with no stability then it is right for you.
Poor Management and Horrible Co-workers
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAAugust 13, 2017
Typical metric driven environment, but unfair policies, and unethical practices.The CEO should take a good look at what is going on inside of this organization. The entire management team should be replaced - top down approach in order to make it easier to go to work. There are really great people, with great values and morals that have left because of the unethical behaviors of management.
Pros
Pay is okay
Cons
Micro management from inexperienced managers, cutthroat, no values, no ethics, management has too many favorites, and does not look favorably on those who work hard everyday, only those who cheat their ways to the top. Horrible management.
Cut throat
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 5, 2017
Fast paced. They are going through alot of changes. there is alot of turn around in recruiters. Seems recruiters come and dont last a year. If you don't perform your out the door as well. One bad month could mean your job.
friendly competition
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 21, 2017
A lot to learn in the beginning but great training, great management, staff is very engaged and helpful to new hires. Very organized and professional.
Helpful Recruiters
APRN (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 19, 2017
Wide range of opportunities. Supplies mileage and housing. You are considered a 1099 employee. They also supply malpractice insurance. Very helpful recruiter.
Would not reccommend
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Gwinet county GAJune 13, 2017
Company has terrible management issues, training is too long and the compensation is not up to par compared to any company within this industry. Not a good atmosphere to work in
Pros
location
Cons
management, compensation
Productive Organization
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2017
Nice company to work for. Company culture changed when they merged another healthcare organization. There was not a lot of career advancement opportunities unless you move to corporate office in Atlanta, GA. but overall great place to work,.
Pros
nice peiople
Cons
no promoability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Doctor Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Doctor Associates Reviews by Location