Medical Facilities of America
58Below average

Medical Facilities of America Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
It’s amazing working with this company they are full of energy and amazing with their guests. I was treated like a meme er of the family while working there, they were even flexible when my sitter called out and I had to bring my son to work.
Then Lake Manassas is the facility for you! I have been there a month and from the Administrator to the Housekeeper it is by far the friendliest and most supportive community I've had the privilege to work with! It's refreshing to wake up in the morning and be excited about going to work! The people I work with have made all the difference!
The management is terrible. They dont take care of issues. They dont like to hear your opinions. They want you to keep your mouth shut. A lot of work and the pay is low. Not enough staffs and they say they over staffs.
Pros
wonderful staffs
Cons
not fair
Horrible place to work.Management is poor.Poor staffing.Managers just sit and talk.They don’t help.very poor services to the residents .Stay away from this place if you love you license ...
Pros
Cons
Horrible place to work
Management fosters learning and advancement from within. It has a family-oriented working culture yet professionalism and competence are highly valued. Great benefit package for full time employees; gym and health trainer accessible to employees is a plus. I am now on my 17th year working here!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I have been with the company for over 20 years now. It is a great place to work. The employees and management are very genuine and supportive. The culture is very positive and fun environment. Great work life balance. Our building has the highest retention in the company.
Pros
Great work life balance, team of professionals, open door policy
Burke Health and Rehab is a facility that prides itself on being one of the top on the region. The center is very proactive, and management is constantly looking for ways to improve the experiences for the residents and the staff members. I find there is never a dull day, and I feel a good sense of challenge in the work place. The administrator is very approachable, and the corporate staff is very helpful. There is a good deal of flexibility and opportunity for work/life balance. In most of the fields there is an opportunity for job advancement, and frequently we see staff members rise through the ranks.
Official response from Medical Facilities of America
August 26, 2016
Thank you so much for your review and positive feedback. We are very proud of Burke Health and Rehab Center and their fantastic staff. We are so glad to hear that you are finding our organization to be a great place to work with opportunity for growth.