Medical Management Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Cut Throat company with no rewards for achievements
Medical Biller / Collections (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 7, 2018
Simply google this company to see how they treat their employees. I was a dedicated worker and was made an example of when they had us completely understaffed and was about to lose a major account.
Love mms
Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown NYMarch 20, 2018
I worked at MMS for 10 years and can not say enough good things about them . For those that think that it was a bad place to work , they were probably terminated or not into working as indicated that one person did not think performance was the reason to get a raise. We even get bonuses .

I started out posting payments and moved up . Management was very good at allowing time off for family issues and I enjoyed the nights we had to work a few extra hours to close out the month so that we could get the Friday after Thanksgiving or New Years off. Every time I got a promotion I get a nice big raise ,

If you do your work and have a positive attitude it is a great place to work, but no place for slackers or people with the mentality that management owes them something . I left for family reasons but now have a job as a manager of a dental practice. I never could have done this without what I learned at MMS .

These negative reviews bother me , as this was a great place to work, I learned a lot , it improved my work ethic and if I did not have kids that need me I would still be there .
Pros
fast paced, promotions and great place for hard workers .
Do not recommend
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYFebruary 27, 2018
If I could give this company zero stars I would. The way they treat employees is inhuman. No job or money is worth the amount of disrespect you would deal with working here. Also, there is no annual raise, its based on performance and close to your performance review you will feel picked on in order for them to find a reason why you don't deserve your raise. The owner of the company is very rude and has a lot of pet peeves that you must follow which will make the job more stressful. Most managers there don't want to work but would use and abuse the hard workers. Benefits are poor and overall a toxic environment. I would not recommend this place to anyone, not even as a job to get your foot in your door.
Cons
Short Breaks, low pay, poor benefits, poor training, poor management
Terrible
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sleepy Hollow, NYDecember 9, 2017
This company is not a good place to start. Constantly Micro Managed and the CEO is a warmonger. I would not refer this establishment to anyone i know.
Very Poor Management
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 4, 2017
I went to work for this company through staffing agaency and really liked the place but the manager was terrible to employees that weren’t her pets pay was good and benefits
Pros
Some good people to work with
Cons
Poor Stressful atmosphere because of manager
Very quick paced, fair pay, but requires better training
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYOctober 26, 2017
For the most part, MMS is a good work environment if you like a face paced work environment. Staff is friendly, pay is good and the benefits are decent. Only criticism would be the training. They give you a rough over view of what is expected of you and essentially throw you to the wolves. If you don't pick up on it quick you will be penalized.
Pros
Good work environment, Fair pay and Benefits
Cons
Short Lunches, Training needs work
If you know what you're doing, you'll love this company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYSeptember 17, 2017
I love this company. They acknowledged my skills quickly and gave me a great opportunity for growth. As long as you understand medical billing completely (front desk to follow up) and want to learn, this is a wonderful experience and lovely work environment.
Pros
Knowledgeable Management
productive and stress ful
Medical Biller and Coder (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYAugust 10, 2017
very nice place to work just cant leave until all the work is done even if your work is finish its a team effort I learn very quickly so that was not a problem meet new people
Cons
yes short brakes
Flexibility
HCA Medical Billing/Coding Specialist-Remote Work (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2014
Hours are very flexible with what life has to throw you. People are great to work with, contract work for HCA and other affiliates.
Lovely place to work
Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 14, 2014
I worked part time for MMS and loved it! I was able to come after my shift at my first job and work for about 5 hours a night and on Saturdays.
Pros
flexible hours
Loved employees but company unstable
Claims Manager (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMarch 28, 2014
This at one point was a great place to work at. Things went down hill fast in the almost tow years I was working there. However it was always busy so you always had something to do and it made the day go by quickly. I still kept in touch with almost all of my old co-workers here as we all got along very well.
Pros
Good benefits, great co-workers
Cons
must work overtime to advance
job security
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJanuary 26, 2014
a typical day at work was always busy i loved going to work and keeping busy.my co-workers were a pleasure to work with.i have learned alot about the health career field. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done correctly the first time.
Pros
experience
Cons
short breaks
A lot of work each day and a very serious environment
Junior Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 28, 2013
Each day went very quickly with the amount of work required and really no downtime
Pros
always working
Cons
not given all necessary information