Medical Oncology Associates of Long Island Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
nothing
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYMarch 22, 2018
Nothing good to say. I don't have anything good to say. Don't work there. Poor management; low salary and benefits stink. No advancement. I wish I never worked there.
Pros
Cons
bad benefits
Congenial Medical Office
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYAugust 4, 2017
The office is very friendly and well run. Electronic Medical Record is user friendly and easy to navigate. When I need help, there are several people available to help me. Everyone works together. I continually receive complements from patients about the staff as they are leaving the office after their visit. Good benefits are offered for employees.
Pros
Well run office. Friendly atmosphere. Knowledgeable staff
Cons
None I can think of.
Organized and detail oriented
Medical Filing/Billing (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYJune 8, 2015
My day consisted of: looking through all stations to locate charts, Filing away charts, pulling charts for 3 days in advance, matching charts up with billing sheets, and distributuing them throughout the office for different procedures and circumstances. My afternoon was in billing when I would check onlne for referals, or retrieve referals, notifying patients if referals were needed. Calling Insurance to verify status and referals. collected Co-payements and deductables from patients and created a spread sheet to maintain all records of payments being made. Scheduled and rescheduled appointments, reminder calls for all future appointments.
Pros
Free lunch Fridays
Cons
No chance for advancement