Medical Park Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Poor Management
CPhT Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 3, 2018
Management was one of the worst things about the job. He only cares about his numbers and doesn’t care about his employees as an individual. Was also very sheisty in his business.
Great management. A family atmosphere.
Customer Service Representative/Cashier/ (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCAugust 5, 2018
We averaged 450 prescriptions per day. I scanned each one. We worked hard together. I worked the register as well, ordered stock, helped answer the phone.
Greenville location
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 22, 2018
great place to work. flexible hours an a great discount and pay rate.
they deliver in various areas and are very quick with filling the medication orders.
Pros
great employer
Cons
no cons
This business is such a great place to work.
Long-term Care Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Lavalette, WVApril 3, 2018
The CEO is a wonderful leader and the business is handled in a very professional manner. The work content and workflow are such a nice change from so many other pharmacies I've worked in. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to better their career.
Good company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 11, 2018
I really enjoyed my career at medical park pharmacy. It is a really good company to work for. The owners are great and really care about their employees.
I would not reccomend this Pharmacy to anyone.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKAugust 24, 2017
The work environment at this pharmacy is horrible. The PIC(pharmacist in charge) does not take complaints fairly, does not write people up like the state laws say. It is more like a soap opera then an actual work place. The customers were the only plus most days. The manager thinks it is ok to change an employee's time sheet. Horrible place unless you are a male.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Owner, manager, pharmacist technician, bounced checks.
Good company
Director of Marketing & Specialty Services (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 5, 2017
Good company with great employees and dependable customer service and provide quality products on a regular basis monthly. Good life and work balance
Fun, relaxing place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Great Bend, KSAugust 31, 2013
A typical day at this pharmacy was very relaxed, it was completely staffed, so there was always down time.
Pros
flexible work schedule