MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, INC Employee Reviews

feel like home
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temecula, caSeptember 15, 2018
I got my start in the medical billing/collections field at MPMR. This was in 2016. I worked for 2 years and I loved it. Earlier this year I got another job offer at a different medical billing company. It was offering me slightly more money so I took it. I worked there for 5 months and quickly learned the grass isn’t always greener. I was miserable more often than not. Stressed and overworked and generally unhappy. I missed the environment at MPMR, the people, management, potlucks. I missed all of it. I came back to MPMR last week and I am so happy to have made that decision. I feel like I am back home, I feel as though I never left. Everyone welcomed me back with open arms, which is what I appreciate the most. Supervisors do not micro-manage. It is laid back, people are smiling. Everywhere will be challenging, which is what I enjoy. But this is the most pleasant place to work. I got the training I needed and they ensure that I am comfortable with the work/client I have been given. I am so grateful to be back. I would recommend MPMR to anyone who is looking to be in the medical field and have a rewarding career.
Pros
Potlucks, proper training, friendly people. Comfortable cubicles
Horrifically Mis-Managed
Employee (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 14, 2018
If you are looking for a place to do a week's worth of work for pay, this is the place. They will not give you a review OR a raise, they will ignore complaints and pile more work on you while yelling at you for not getting your work done in a timely fashion.

However, if you can get on the management's good side, or know them going in, this job is great for putting people with no experience or leadership skills in power.
Pros
Very laid-back about lateness and days off for the most part
Cons
horrible management, unrealistic expectations, laughable training
Not a place you would like to work
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Compebsation is below what the oaying rate for a position of Medical Biller, Medical Collector.
No bonsuses, expectation of a daily quota. No holiday pay until you gave been employed 6 mos., no overtine. To much work for the oat, high turn over, no communication, poor management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything you dont want jn a company
Don’t recommend as long term . But only as a short term job for experience
Mystery Shopper (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 11, 2018
A good learning experience only. Don’t recommend as long term job. Horrible benefits. Revolving door, a lot of turn over especially with mgmt. Pays low, but gives you a lot of work to do.
Pros
Pizza
Cons
Benefits, pay
not a great company to work for
collectot (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 15, 2017
terrible place to work they hire you and make you sign a termination at will form if they don't think you're worthy they terminate you. complicated system to work no assistance in training and management is very poor.
Secure job with the company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 8, 2017
Medical Practice Management was a very busy secure job and I had many responsibilities. I worked in many different positions for which I enjoyed. Their were over 50 employees in the office.
Pros
Flexible with hours
Cons
More OT hrs
Good environment
Collector I (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 2, 2017
Good place to work. Working with a good group of people & the environment you work in make a difference from day to day. Pay could be better, but its definitely a job. Happy to be employed. Then no job at all. People are nice, flexible work schedule.
Pros
Environment is better then other companies I've worked for
Cons
Pay could be based on experience & not what the company feels like paying
Horrible MGMT
Mystery Shopper (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 21, 2017
I've worked here for 4 years and I'm trying to get out. If you're desperate for a low paying job this is the place for you. None of mgmt knows what they're doing so if you sound professional you will most likely get the job. No one cares about their job here and I wouldn't be surprised if the company tanked in 2017. I advise you look else where for a good job. If you just need $$ fake it till you make. That's what mgmt does here..
Pros
Free lunch occasionaly. Most places do this.
Cons
Everything.
Productive and fun place to work with a huge breakroom
Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 14, 2015
This is a fast paced office, providing excellent practice management support to many medical practices. Management was always busy, but took the time to talk to their employees about problems and concerns. They really worked with me on the work schedule and time off that I needed. They supported and encouraged us to have fun - when the time was right - by scheduling Potlucks, birthdays, and Halloween costume competitions. It was equally balanced by the amount of work and dedication they needed from their employees too.
Pros
Potlucks and Birthdays!
Cons
Dedication (not necessarily a con) to your account is a must!
Good Learning Opportunity
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Great place to learn and grow
relaxed work enviornment
family oriented atmosphere
flexible work schedule
Pros
flexible schedule
Encredibly fast paced environment
Account Representative - Collector (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 8, 2012
I have been fortunate enough to work with the best in the last 3 years and have learned every level of this production. This company has the ability and desire to grow and is a great place to be and to learn. I have been able to transfer my litigation experience from Auto/Commercial claims to this new industry and have made myself an asset.

Unfortunately, this industry does not pay a lot especially in light of the demands.
Pros
opportunity to learn
Cons
pay