Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

Please read
Custodian / Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2018
It was a good place to work. I was a janitor. I was let go, due to issues of being homeless. I didn't have any money for carfare to get to or from work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Not stable employment
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2018
Its a temp agency and was never able to keep a stable job for more than a few months. Not very friendly or helpful.
Worked great for my family
Configuration Administrative Assistant, Prime Care (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 25, 2018
Convenient to gain experience while looking for a permanent job. Had to be open minded on what information was provided to gain knowledge of the different applications used in the medical field.
Great Place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 1, 2018
I loved my co-workers and the boss was absolutely inspiring! I was challenged and always wanted to work as hard as I could because of the environment I was in!
It was ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2018
The coworkers were great, management not so much. Too much pettiness going on and the employees were barely listened to. I wouldn't recommend. It was difficult to make suggestions because they were never really implemented or thought about it.
Pros
Holiday party
Cons
Not enough of a lunch break
Great temp agency
Medical Packager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 9, 2018
Medical Professionals was a delight to work with. Meish is great at what he does and helps with everything you need. I've spoke with him personally to resolve work issues.
Pros
great employees
Cons
temp agency
fast pace good enviroment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2018
There was always something to do. The overall atmosphere was very positive and employee's got along well. Paid vacations was a plus and pay was reasonable.
Medical Professionals
Administrative Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJune 29, 2018
I worked for medical professionals almost 1 year and it was pleasant. I enjoyed going to work everyday. I have referred several family and friends to medical professionals.
They are accommodating and professionals in dealing with employees concerns
Credentials Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2018
They are very professionals. They are helpful from the time I was interviewed until I was hired. it's a casual environment. Everybody knows everybody. They are not bias
The traveling was ok but stayed busy i like
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 20, 2018
I love what I do I like being in the medical field.and the pay was alright my boss was so cool to. Good attuide.Being on time was big if u love your job like I did there that wasn't a problem
Will not recommend
Claims (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2018
They were helpful in the beginning of the process with answering questions and were able to find a job for me quickly.

After being hired on though, communication dropped off greatly and they were no longer helpful or interested in helping me succeed with the company I worked for.

The pay was ridiculous to say in the least. You have no negotiating power and they don't care if you leave or stay.

It is good for getting a job if you need one quickly but beyond that don't expect anything else.
Pros
Quick hire-on process
Cons
Poor pay, no benefits, no room for growth
Nice Job Placement Agency with Great Work Opportunities
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Great job placement agency. Easily helps individuals locate jobs within the Healthcare industry. The work is corporate environment and you may have to check with the agency regarding PTO and health benefits.
Official response from Medical Professionals
July 3, 2018

We appreciate your review and your comments about our services. Medical Professionals places healthcare of professionals in a variety of locations. It sounds like your position was in an office, but we also place staff in clinics, IPAs, hospitals and more. We wish you much success in your career.

Outstanding Company to work for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 7, 2018
In my short time while employee, I never had a any issues. I had been out of work for some time. with a few short part job in between. Medical Professionals gave me the chance I need to get back into the working world on a full time base. awesome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Official response from Medical Professionals
July 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. It is often difficult to get back into a job after you've had a gap in employment. Glad you had a chance to put your skills back to use and get started again.

Fun working at ima
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  van nuys ca.April 11, 2018
I like that my manager was on top of everything. i would get calls if there was an issue with my pay roll so i can get paid on time. and was very proffesional .
Pros
they could look for work for me
Cons
you don't get benefits
Medical Staffing found me a position quick
Eligibility Research Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 8, 2018
Found me a position quick with the inference that it would be full time and not seasonal. That was not the case. As soon as work slowed down, I was let go from my position and then never heard from Medical Professionals again.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Not forthcoming on Job Status
Positivity
Residential Aide/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Flint, MI 48532February 2, 2018
I loved this job I had the best team work and was well token care of they never let me go without my patients was very happy with having me on board I was very pleased with this job
Pros
They was family
Cons
Don’t pay much
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2018
Great people and lots of work to do and learn. People work together to make great business decisions. The culture of the work environment is very easy to adapt to.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
Need more staff
Never working for them.
Case Manager Coordinator UM (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2018
When you call and complain about placement and the problems during the assignments they can care less. They basically are on the companies side your actually on your own.
Pros
Never working for them.
Cons
They are still around.
very reliable fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
working for medical professionals I was able to work at a stable work environment. Medical professionals is very understanding when it comes to your family needs. Medical professionals will make sure they place you at a job where you will have stability in a work environment.
Very Helpful Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant, (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2017
The account managers were very helpful and gave me an opportunity to work, and gain experience in healthcare, they were very professional and I would definitely refer them to any client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.