Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

They are accommodating and professionals in dealing with employees concerns
Credentials Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 25, 2018
They are very professionals. They are helpful from the time I was interviewed until I was hired. it's a casual environment. Everybody knows everybody. They are not bias
The traveling was ok but stayed busy i like
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 20, 2018
I love what I do I like being in the medical field.and the pay was alright my boss was so cool to. Good attuide.Being on time was big if u love your job like I did there that wasn't a problem
Will not recommend
Claims (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2018
They were helpful in the beginning of the process with answering questions and were able to find a job for me quickly.

After being hired on though, communication dropped off greatly and they were no longer helpful or interested in helping me succeed with the company I worked for.

The pay was ridiculous to say in the least. You have no negotiating power and they don't care if you leave or stay.

It is good for getting a job if you need one quickly but beyond that don't expect anything else.
Pros
Quick hire-on process
Cons
Poor pay, no benefits, no room for growth
Nice Job Placement Agency with Great Work Opportunities
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Great job placement agency. Easily helps individuals locate jobs within the Healthcare industry. The work is corporate environment and you may have to check with the agency regarding PTO and health benefits.
July 3, 2018

We appreciate your review and your comments about our services. Medical Professionals places healthcare of professionals in a variety of locations. It sounds like your position was in an office, but we also place staff in clinics, IPAs, hospitals and more. We wish you much success in your career.

Outstanding Company to work for
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 7, 2018
In my short time while employee, I never had a any issues. I had been out of work for some time. with a few short part job in between. Medical Professionals gave me the chance I need to get back into the working world on a full time base. awesome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
July 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. It is often difficult to get back into a job after you've had a gap in employment. Glad you had a chance to put your skills back to use and get started again.

Fun working at ima
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  van nuys ca.April 11, 2018
I like that my manager was on top of everything. i would get calls if there was an issue with my pay roll so i can get paid on time. and was very proffesional .
Pros
they could look for work for me
Cons
you don't get benefits
Medical Staffing found me a position quick
Eligibility Research Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 8, 2018
Found me a position quick with the inference that it would be full time and not seasonal. That was not the case. As soon as work slowed down, I was let go from my position and then never heard from Medical Professionals again.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
Not forthcoming on Job Status
Positivity
Residential Aide/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Flint, MI 48532February 2, 2018
I loved this job I had the best team work and was well token care of they never let me go without my patients was very happy with having me on board I was very pleased with this job
Pros
They was family
Cons
Don’t pay much
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2018
Great people and lots of work to do and learn. People work together to make great business decisions. The culture of the work environment is very easy to adapt to.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
Need more staff
Never working for them.
Case Manager Coordinator UM (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2018
When you call and complain about placement and the problems during the assignments they can care less. They basically are on the companies side your actually on your own.
Pros
Never working for them.
Cons
They are still around.
very reliable fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 2, 2018
working for medical professionals I was able to work at a stable work environment. Medical professionals is very understanding when it comes to your family needs. Medical professionals will make sure they place you at a job where you will have stability in a work environment.
Very Helpful Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant, (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2017
The account managers were very helpful and gave me an opportunity to work, and gain experience in healthcare, they were very professional and I would definitely refer them to any client.
Productive. Efficient not to mention the least a such friendly environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2017
Extremely satisfied. Excellent communication between my recruiter and self. Any questions or concerns I had, no hesitation on getting a call back ASAP. Overall, staff was friendly and making sure al employees including myself were satisfied with our jobs. Last but not least did not take long before I got called with a job opening.
Pros
Did not take long to find me a job after meeting criteria.
Cons
No Cons
St Francis Medical Records and OU Medical Center:
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,OkOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed both jobs , St.Francis in Medical records, obtaining patience charts from various floors/dept ,coding charts numerically & placing them in the vault .
OU worked as Referrals Clerk, processing referrals , obtaining appointments, calling patients Most enjoyable part of job. Least enjoyable when equipment wouldn't work properly.
Pros
Enjoyed both jobs
Cons
Temporary jobs.. But OU hired Me.
I enjoyed working in the medical field
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 4, 2017
I work in the medical field for so long, I became to be a star player on their team. I work well with others and was happy to be at work. It was just time for a change.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long distance
Medical Professional Institute
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Great Workplace and School learned many things and great opportunities people are so friendly there and they reach out to help you in any way they can.
Pros
Good place
Very relaxed atmosphere
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 1, 2017
I was employed during the time they were transferring to electronic filing. I was responsible for inputting pertinent information into the computer.

I basically performed data entry and filing.

I had a really nice supervisor with whom I enjoyed working.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was performing a job I enjoyed.

The hardest part of the job was that we had to meet certain deadlines.
Pros
Sometimes our supervisor would order lunch for us.
Cons
Time seemed to go quickly because we were on a schedule to meet deadlines.
Good job placements where I wish to be
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with assignments given thru this temporary agency and the personal that guided me through my experience.

I worked in many departments and was able to gain the experience needed in my field.
Fun work place, training available.
Member Services Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 30, 2017
I have learned good customer service skills, helping physicians and members with claims questions. Answering heavy call volumes, excel, spreadsheets and faxing EOB's. Calling to verify insurance information,
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
not good management
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 19, 2017
I like the client's I work with, but some staff members are lazy and management does nothing about it. Most staff members do their job and then you have the few that gets away with everything and they also play favoritism towards certain staff members.
Pros
Steady job
Cons
lazy staff leaves work for other staff members to do
December 11, 2017

I wanted to clarify, this is not our company, we do not work in or have offices in Flint, MI. I believe this review was meant for another company with a similar name. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.