Medical Professionals Employee Reviews in Newport Beach, CA

Nice Job Placement Agency with Great Work Opportunities
Claim Examiner (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 2, 2018
Great job placement agency. Easily helps individuals locate jobs within the Healthcare industry. The work is corporate environment and you may have to check with the agency regarding PTO and health benefits.
Official response from Medical Professionals
July 3, 2018

We appreciate your review and your comments about our services. Medical Professionals places healthcare of professionals in a variety of locations. It sounds like your position was in an office, but we also place staff in clinics, IPAs, hospitals and more. We wish you much success in your career.

I enjoyed working in the medical field
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 4, 2017
I work in the medical field for so long, I became to be a star player on their team. I work well with others and was happy to be at work. It was just time for a change.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long distance
Stressful at newport
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
I was interviewed by a person here they found me a job and was told that it was temp to hire. I was doing pretty great and completed my hours bc it's by hours to become permanent. I emailed to ask if I will be hired and no one ever responded so it results that the person I was being helped by was no longer working there and I was never told until I found out on my own that she stopped working there. And the other person who was helping me with the place I was working was supposed to keep in touch with my manager and they never said anything one day I was driving home on a Friday and I just got the call to tell me that my temp was termed and she didn't even bother asking the medical practice if I will be permanent or not. Overall this place sucks I was told They were gonna help me find another place and it's been over a month already and have not heard from them and I've tried calling as we,k
Pros
Found me a job
Cons
Sucks
Official response from Medical Professionals
October 31, 2017

We appreciate your review and apologize for your experience with us. Your feedback is a reminder to us of how important it is to maintain regular contact and clear communication with our employees. And, it was most unfortunate that we had staff turnover and you were not aware. We understand that one of our managers reached out to you about your concerns. We do want you to know that we take your experience and this type of review to heart, and will do our very best to make the necessary improvements. Thanks you for your comments.