Medical Professionals Employee Reviews in San Diego, CA

Will not recommend
Claims (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 2, 2018
They were helpful in the beginning of the process with answering questions and were able to find a job for me quickly.

After being hired on though, communication dropped off greatly and they were no longer helpful or interested in helping me succeed with the company I worked for.

The pay was ridiculous to say in the least. You have no negotiating power and they don't care if you leave or stay.

It is good for getting a job if you need one quickly but beyond that don't expect anything else.
Pros
Quick hire-on process
Cons
Poor pay, no benefits, no room for growth
Productive. Efficient not to mention the least a such friendly environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 12, 2017
Extremely satisfied. Excellent communication between my recruiter and self. Any questions or concerns I had, no hesitation on getting a call back ASAP. Overall, staff was friendly and making sure al employees including myself were satisfied with our jobs. Last but not least did not take long before I got called with a job opening.
Pros
Did not take long to find me a job after meeting criteria.
Cons
No Cons
Medical coding data input
Data Entry Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2017
Data entry in Medical information. Doing alot of Medical coding and summiting data information. Having fun in focusing in the job you do, and making sure everything adds up and ready to
Current Employee thrilled at the opportunities
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2015
This company wants nothing more than to help people. I love working for people who truly want to not only build up their candidates to become employees within a client's position, but also to grow their internal employees to always learn. Even in my interview I was asked where I want to be in 5 years and I actually feel as though it was so they could help me get there. Even 6 months later this has not changed. They are open, helpful, believe in teamwork, and believe in people.
Pros
Consistent Training, Good Communication within the company, Confident and Intelligent President
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Good Company to work for
American Specialty Health Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2015
Very helpful and efficient agents who are willing to help you find a job. Colleen was my rep who helped me find a great job. I was satisfied with my job and the company I was representing.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a