Medical Professionals Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

See reviews about
3.6Pay & Benefits
Fast- paced, friendly and caring Doctors.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2016
Great people to work with, very upbeat. Non-stressful environment. Very diverse, and multicultural. Best part is that you learn so much from all the Doctors.
Very unprofessional
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTDecember 31, 2015
I applied for a position which I was qualified for, they had me take a test online which I passed with flying colors, gave them exceptional references and followed up with numerous emails and telephone calls. Needless to say no one called me back or tried to get in touch with me. I sent one last final email and never heard back from them. I have since been employed and I love my new employer, guess being employed by them wasn't in the cards, but they at least could have called me or followed up. In my opinion this company lacks communication and follow through, please make sure that this doesn't happen to you. I would not recommend this company to anyone
Official response from Medical Professionals
October 31, 2017

Hello,
I just noticed this review, and although this was in 2015, we take this feedback very seriously and appreciate you sharing, as it is important for us to be aware of the experience of others, so we can make the necessary improvements. We would not come back and suggest this did not happen, regardless of the circumstances or any sort of disconnect that may have occurred... This is what you experienced and your perception of our company and this is not the experience we want for our candidates under any circumstances. I truly apologize our Account Manager did not follow up as they should have. Our intent is truly to help all candidates and to communicate were they stand throughout the process. We will take this to heart and make every effort to ensure we are communicating clearly throughout the hiring process and that we are making our candidates our priority. Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Great temp agency they find you work fast!
Temp Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2014
This temp agency got me a Medical assistant job that increased my experience with great pay
Pros
Finds you jobs fast
Cons
Temp